4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Driftway, Banstead, Surrey
- 4 bedroom detached family home
- Master bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Separate utility room
- Cul-de-sac location
- No onward chain
- EPC energy rating D (63)
Set in a quiet cul-de-sac location and offering lots of space with real potential to make this property one’s own, it is easy to see that this will be popular with both families up-sizing from a smaller property and people downsizing from a larger home.Situated away from the hustle and bustle of any main roads, you will immediately fall in love with the leafy surroundings and the numerous tree-lined roads in the area. The village of Nork has an abundance of shops including a pharmacy, Co-op, hairdressers, doctors’ surgery, take-aways and restaurants and is within three quarters of a mile walking distance.If you’re looking for good schools then you can walk the children to Warren Mead Primary and when they are older, they can walk themselves to the Beacon. Why not take a stroll up to Nork Park with its recently refurbished playground so the kids can let off some steam?As soon as you walk through the door, you are greeted with a spacious, yet homely feel and it is clear to all that this is a family home which has been loved and cared for.The bright and airy rooms offer a wonderful space where it is so easy to imagine children playing while you cook up a storm in the kitchen. The garden is level and easily manageable.Parking won't be a problem! The double garage and driveway means that when they get older, you have space for their cars as well as your own!
- Entrance Hall
- Utility Room
- Lounge: 23'10 x 12'6 (7.27m x 3.81m)
- Kitchen: 11'0 x 10'2 (3.36m x 3.10m)
- Dining Room: 11'0 x 10'7 (3.36m x 3.23m)
- Master Bedroom: 14'2 x 13'0 (4.32m x 3.97m)
- En-Suite Bathroom
- Bedroom 2: 13'0 x 12'6 (3.97m x 3.81m)
- Bedroom 3: 12'6 up to fitted wardrobes x 10'6 (3.81m x 3.20m)
- Bedroom 4: 10'4 x 8'0 (3.15m x 2.44m)
- Family Bathroom
- Double Garage
- Off-Road Parking
- Front & Rear Gardens
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44781309.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 20107677. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Banstead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.