3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleChapel Road, Epping, Essex
Sold STC £600,000
- Extended 3 bedroom end of terrace Victorian house
- Preferred location of central Epping
- Walking distance to both the High Street and station
- Nice sunny garden with patio
- Loft conversion
- EPC energy rating E (45)
Chapel Road is always a very desirable location.The road has a rich mixture of homes of different sizes, periods and layouts which makes for a great character location.The market town has a lovely High Street and is full of unique shops, restaurants and coffee shops. This coupled with the tube connection to London gives you everything you could possibly want and all the amenities are walkable.Built in the Victorian era is this very smart family home which has been sympathetically developed to gain lots of extra space.3 double bedrooms, a large kitchen and study area gives you everything a modern family could possible need.The garden has had a make-over to keep the children happy. This is an extension of the excellent patio area where adults can enjoy a relaxing meal watching the energetic antics of the children.You get a real feeling of space for entertaining and the flow of both the ground floor and the garden space is perfect.So if you want a great home in the best location, you have found it right here in Chapel Road.
What the Owner says:
We wanted to be close to everything Epping had to offer and fell in love with Chapel Road.Since moving in, we have changed most things to give a better family home.The loft conversion gave us the extra space for the children and we have also upgraded the garden.We love Epping and hope to be staying locally.
- Lounge Area: 13'2 x 11'2 (4.02m x 3.41m)
- Dining Area: 14'7 x 13'5 (4.45m x 4.09m)
- Kitchen Area: 9'10 x 7'10 (3.00m x 2.39m)
- Breakfast Area: 11'10 x 7'11 (3.61m x 2.41m)
- Office Space: 10'9 x 5'6 (3.28m x 1.68m)
- Bedroom 2: 15'0 x 13'1 (4.58m x 3.99m)
- Bedroom 3: 13'5 x 7'8 (4.09m x 2.34m)
- Bathroom: 9'11 x 7'10 (3.02m x 2.39m)
- Bedroom 1: 16'3 x 9'6 (4.96m x 2.90m)
- Rear Garden
- Front Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44782650.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 51506879. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Douglas Allen, Epping. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.