3 bedroom character property for saleChurch Street, Boughton, Northampton
Offers Over £260,000
- Village Location
- Well Presented Stone Built Cottage
- Three Bedrooms
- Bathroom With Roll Top Bath
- Enclosed Rear Garden & Large Garden Shed
'BOUGHTON VILLAGE' Situated in the village of Boughton is this charming three bedroom cottage full of character including an open fire, beams and wooden floors. The property is well presented and an early viewing is advised to avoid disappointment.
This charming semi detached stone cottage briefly comprises entrance, lounge, kitchen/diner, bathroom and first floor landing to three bedrooms. Outside is an enclosed rear garden and large garden shed.
Entered via main entrance door to:-
Lounge 15' 6" max x 11' 10" ( 4.72m max x 3.61m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator, exposed beam, feature open fireplace with hearth and timber mantel, under stairs cupboard and stairs rising to the first floor landing.
Kitchen/dining Area 15' 2" x 8' 9" ( 4.62m x 2.67m )
A fitted bespoke handmade kitchen comprising a range of base and wall mounted storage units with solid wooden work surfaces over, one and a half bowl sink unit and drainer, complementary tiling to splashback areas, built-in electric oven with gas hob and extractor hood over and space and plumbing for white goods,
Tiled flooring, radiator and spotlighting.
Conservatory 11' 6" x 7' 4" ( 3.51m x 2.24m )
Of a UPVC double glazed construction with full length glass to sides and glazed roof, double doors leading out to the rear garden, tiled floor.
First Floor Landing
Stairs rising from the lounge, doors to bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom One 12' 2" x 8' ( 3.71m x 2.44m )
Double glazed box window to the front aspect and radiator.
Bedroom Two 8' 6" x 7' 3" ( 2.59m x 2.21m )
Double glazed box window to the aspect and radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 2" x 8' 9" ( 2.79m x 2.67m )
Double glazed box window to the rear aspect, radiator, exposed timber floor and access to loft space.
Double glazed box window to the rear aspect, a three piece white suite comprising cast iron roll top bath with ball and claw feet and rain shower over, pedestal wash hand basin and WC, radiator, cupboard housing central heating boiler, complementary tiling to splashback areas and exposed timber floor.
Well presented enclosed rear garden with large storage shed, mainly laid to patio and small lawn area. Well stocked flower borders containing a variety of shrubs, outside tap and enclosed by stone walls and hedgerows.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44782908.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KIN104626. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Northampton North. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.