3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleLindley Court, Finningley, Doncaster
Sold STC £210,000
- Guide Price £210,000 - £230,000
- Spacious Detached Bungalow
- Gas Central Heating, Double Glazing
- Well Presented Throughout
- Lounge/ Dining Room, Kitchen
- Master Bedroom with En-Suite Shower Room
- Front and Rear Gardens, Off Road Parking and Double Garage
Guide Price £210,000 - £230,000 Beautifully presented bungalow with a double garage! Situated in the sought after village of Finningley. Offering front and rear gardens and off road parking. Call now!
Has a front facing sealed unit door, central heating radiator, dado rail and coving to the ceiling.
Lounge/dining Room 19' 3" x 10' L Shaped Room ( 5.87m x 3.05m L Shaped Room )
With front facing double glazed bay window. The focal point of the room is the feature fireplace which houses the gas living flame fire. There are two central heating radiators, dado rail and coving to the ceiling. There are double glazed French doors which give access to the rear garden.
Has a rear facing double glazed window and rear facing sealed unit door. Fitted with a range of wall and base units with co-ordinating work surfaces housing the one and a half bowl sink and drainer with mixer tap. There is complimentary tiling, gas hob with cooker hood above, electric oven, plumbing for a washing machine, space for a fridge/freezer, central heating radiator, laminate flooring and coving to the ceiling.
Bedroom One 12' 10" x 11' 5" ( 3.91m x 3.48m )
A spacious room with front facing double glazed window, central heating radiator and coving to the ceiling. A door gives access to the en-suite shower room.
En-Suite Shower Room
Has an obscured double glazed window. Fitted with a wash hand basin, WC and shower cubicle. There is full tiling to the walls and laminate flooring. There is an extractor fan, shaver point and airing cupboard housing the gas central heating boiler.
Bedroom Two 11' 2" x 9' 6" to the wardrobes ( 3.40m x 2.90m to the wardrobes )
A double room with rear facing double glazed window overlooking the garden, wardrobes providing hanging and storage space, central heating radiator and coving to the ceiling.
Bedroom Three 11' 1" x 6' 3" ( 3.38m x 1.91m )
With rear facing double glazed window and central heating radiator.
Has a side facing obscured double glazed window. Fitted with three piece suite comprising of pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC and panelled bath with mixer taps. There is full tiling to the walls, extractor fan and coving to the ceiling.
To the front of the property is an open plan lawned garden. There is a driveway providing off road parking which in turn leads to the double garage which has up and over doors and light and power. To the rear of the property is a private enclosed lawned garden with mature shrubs and plants to the borders.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44782920.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DCR110636. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.