3 bedroom house for saleThe Green, Barton Under Needwood, DE13
- Beautifully Presented Dormer Bungalow
- John Taylor School Catchment
- Fully Renovated & Extended
- Formal Lounge with Feature Fireplace
- Bespoke Fitted Kitchen
- Open Plan Dining & Family Room
- Three Excellent Double Bedrooms
- Refitted En Suite Bathroom & Shower Room
- Stunning Gardens with Open Aspect to Rear
- Garage & Ample Parking
A BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED FULLY RENOVATED HOME enjoying prime position on the outskirts of Barton under Needwood, benefitting from THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS, SUPERB SPECIFICATION THROUGHOUT and a STUNNING GARDEN PLOT. Also benefitting from the much sought after John Taylor School catchment, this immaculate home comprises briefly reception hall with ample storage space, open plan dining kitchens with family room, formal lounge, utility and cloakroom to the ground floor, with three excellent double bedroom serviced by an en suite bathroom and family shower room, both finished to a superb specification with modern white suites. This semi detached property has been fully renovated by the current vendors to include a generous extension, rewiring, re plumbing, a new roof and modern fittings throughout. Outside is ample off street parking and a single garage to the front, with immaculately tended gardens to the overlooking open farmland to the rear. The property benefits from full recently installed double glazing and mains gas central heating via a refitted boiler.
In a prime location, the property benefits from an excellent range of shops and amenities within walking distance and is within a mile of the highly popular Barton Marina. Within the village itself there are pubs, cafes, general stores and the Holland Sports club, holding sporting events and activates for all ages. The property is also well served by schools, having the Thomas Russell Infants and Juniors within walking distance which feed into the highly regarded John Taylor High School. Well placed for access to the A38, (less than three miles away), local towns and cities include Burton on Trent 6 miles, Lichfield 11 miles, Derby 18 miles and Birmingham 25 miles.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26557102. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Parker Hall , Barton-under-Needwood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.