3 bedroom detached house for saleSpitalfield Lane, Chichester, PO19
- Detached, Character Property
- Central Chichester Location
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Living Room
- Open Plan Kitchen/Diner
- Utility Room & Downstairs WC
- West Facing Rear Garden
- Off-Road Parking to the Front
Situated within close proximity to the hospital and the city centre, is this beautifully presented, detached, character property, which boasts deceptively spacious living accommodation. The accommodation briefly comprises of 3 Double Bedrooms and Family Bathroom to the First Floor, and to the Ground Floor there is an Entrance Hall, bay fronted Sitting Room and to the rear is an open plan Kitchen/Dining Room. The property also benefits from a ground floor Cloakroom, Utility Area and a West facing Rear Garden. There is potential for off road parking for two cars to the front and an internal viewing is essential to appreciate all the property has to offer.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44783379.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7193989. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Whiteheads, Chichester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.