3 bedroom town house for saleBath Road, Banbury
- A beautifully presented characterful Victorian townhouse
- Sitting room
- Dining room
- Kitchen/breakfast room Cloakroom/WC
- Three double bedrooms
- Large family bathroom
- Many period features
- Gas central heating
- Off road car parking
- Rear garden
A BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED CHARACTERFUL VICTORIAN TOWNHOUSE LOCATED ON THIS HIGHLY DESIRABLE ROAD CLOSE TO PEOPLES PARK AND THE TOWN CENTRE.
Entrance hallway, sitting room, dining room, kitchen/breakfast room, cloakroom/WC, three double bedrooms, large family bathroom, many period features, gas central heating, off road car parking, rear garden.
<stylerun fontsize=20>£389,500 FREEHOLD</stylerun>
Banbury town centre 0.25 miles
Banbury train station 1 mile
Junction 11 (M40 motorway) 2 miles
Oxford 24 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone 52 mins by rail
Banbury to Oxford 17 mins by rail
Banbury to Birmingham 50 mins by rail
Directions - From Banbury Cross proceed via West Bar into Broughton Road and after the North Oxfordshire College take the first turning right into Bath Road. The property will be found after a short distance on the right hand side and can be recognised by our "For Sale" board.
Situation - BANBURY is conveniently located only two miles from Junction 11 of the M40, putting Oxford (23 miles), Birmingham (43 miles), London (78 miles) and of course the rest of the motorway network within easy reach. There are regular trains from Banbury to London Marylebone (55 mins) and Birmingham Snow Hill (55 mins). Birmingham International airport is 42 miles away for UK, European and New York flights. Some very attractive countryside surrounds and many places of historical interest are within easy reach.
The Property - 55 BATH ROAD is a beautifully presented spacious three storey townhouse which is pleasantly and conveniently located on this highly regarded road. There are many original features to include doors, open fireplaces, wooden flooring, high ceilings and sash windows. We have prepared a floorplan to show the room sizes and layout, some of the main features include:
* Spacious entrance hallway with high ceiling, stripped wooden floorboards, stairs rising to first floor and doors leading onto all ground floor accommodation.
* There are two reception rooms at ground floor level. The sitting room is located at the front and has an attractive bay window to the front and a window to the side. There is an open fireplace with a marble surround, a door to the dining room and attractive cornicing. The dining room is located towards the rear of the property and has a box window to the side, a window to the rear, wood laminate flooring and an open fireplace.
* The kitchen/breakfast room is located at the rear of the property and is fitted with a range of modern eye level cabinets and base units and drawers with work surfaces over housing a single bowl sink and draining board. There is space for a fridge freezer, space for a range cooker with an extractor fan over, two floor to ceiling cabinets, a breakfast bar, tiled floor and a step and an opening leading into the breakfast area which also has a tiled floor, wall mounted boiler and a door leading into a cloakroom/WC.
* There are three double bedrooms and a large family bathroom on the two upper floors. The master bedroom is located on the first floor and has a feature fireplace and a built-in wardrobe. The family bathroom is also located on this floor and is an exceptional size and fitted with a lovely suite comprising a free standing roll top bath, double shower cubicle, wash hand basin, airing cupboard housing the hot water cylinder. The two remaining bedrooms are located on the second floor and are both very good sized doubles.
* Outside the property there is a small garden with a stepped pathway leading to the front door. There is car parking available at the side and also at the rear of the property which is accessed via a private road further along Bath Road. The rear garden is a particularly good size as it dog legs behind the neighbouring property. It is predominantly laid to lawn with well stocked flower and plant borders and a raised wooden deck housing a wooden shed. As previously mentioned car parking is available at the foot of the garden which is accessed via a private road further along the street between numbers 41 and 43.
Services - All mains services are connected with the exception of gas.
Local Authority - Cherwell District Council. Council tax band C.
Viewing - Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
Agents Note - All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation - Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
Epc - A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44783820.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26557295. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Anker & Partners, Banbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.