4 bedroom detached house for saleQueensberry Avenue, Copford, Colchester
Sold STC £450,000
- Spacious Detached Family Home
- Three Reception Rooms
- Four Bedrooms
- Cloakroom, En Suite & Family Bathroom
- Double Garage
- Popular Village Location
- Early Viewing Advised
This stunning and spacious four bedroom detached property is located to the west of Colchester in the ever sought after village of Copford and within close proximity of Marks Tey train station. The property benefits from three reception rooms, en suite, large rear garden and double garage.
Entrance Door To:
Stairs to first floor, doors to:
Low level w.c., pedestal wash hand basin, radiator, double glazed window to front.
Study 10' 8" x 10' 3" ( 3.25m x 3.12m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator.
Lounge 20' 9" x 11' 11" ( 6.32m x 3.63m )
Double glazed window to front, double doors from Entrance Hall, double glazed patio doors to rear, open fireplace, two radiators, double doors to:
Dining Room 12' 10" x 10' ( 3.91m x 3.05m )
Double glazed patio doors to rear, radiator.
Kitchen 13' 9" max x 9' 9" ( 4.19m max x 2.97m )
Double glazed windows to side and rear, range of base and eye level units and drawers, work surfaces with inset sink and drainer unit, tiled splashbacks, integrated double oven, space for appliances, radiator, door to:
Utility Room 7' 9" x 5' 5" ( 2.36m x 1.65m )
Double glazed window to front, laminate flooring, space for washing machine and fridge/freezer, tiled splashbacks, radiator, door to garden.
First Floor Accommodation
Loft access, radiator, airing cupboard.
Bedroom One 15' 6" max x 13' 6" max ( 4.72m max x 4.11m max )
Double glazed window to rear, two built-in double wardrobes, further walk-in wardrobe, radiator, door to:
Four piece suite comprising panel enclosed bath, double shower cubicle, low level w.c. and pedestal wash hand basin, heated towel rail, double glazed window to rear.
Bedroom Two 11' 11" x 10' 5" ( 3.63m x 3.18m )
Double glazed window to rear, two built-in double wardrobes, large built-in storage cupboard.
Bedroom Three 12' 1" max x 10' 8" max ( 3.68m max x 3.25m max )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, built-in double wardrobe.
Bedroom Four 11' 10" max x 7' 10" ( 3.61m max x 2.39m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator.
Panel enclosed bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low level w.c., heated towel rail, double glazed window to front.
The rear garden comprises of paved, decked and lawned areas with raised flower beds, all enclosed by panel fencing and brick wall.
There is a Garage measuring 18' 9 x 18' with power and light available, remote control electric door to one side and up and over door to the other.
Proceed away from Colchester along Lexden Road/A1124, continue to follow A1124 for approximately 2.9 miles going through four roundabouts, at the roundabout take the second exit onto London Road/B1408, turn right onto Queensberry Avenue.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44784405.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CCS112842. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Colchester Culver Street West. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.