2 bedroom detached house for saleBirch Cross, Marchington, Uttoxeter
- Detached Cottage. Two Bedrooms plus Nursey/Study
- Spacious Kitchen Diner
- Lounge. Family Room. RURAL VIEWS to front and rear elevations
- Guest Cloaks. Bathroom
- Double Garage. Driveway. Gardens
EARLY VIEWING is recommended of this SPACIOUS detached cottage which enjoys RURAL VIEWS and comprises: spacious kitchen diner, lounge, second reception room, guest cloaks, TWO BEDROOMS plus NURSERY/STUDY & family bathroom. Detached DOUBLE GARAGE, driveway and gardens to the front and rear.
Situated in the hamlet of Birch Cross is this SPACIOUS detached cottage having RURAL VIEWS and enjoying access to lovely rural walks in the fields and lanes of Marchington Woodlands. The nearby village of Marchington has its own first school, church, village hall, community shop together with pub restaurants. The market town of Uttoxeter is easily accessible and has good local railway station, shopping and sports and leisure facilities and there is also good access to the A50 with its M1 and M6 links. There are both independent and state schools within the local area. In brief the property comprises: spacious kitchen diner, lounge, second reception room, guest cloakroom, TWO BEDROOMS plus NURSERY/STUDY and family bathroom. Outside there is a detached DOUBLE GARAGE, the driveway provides off road parking for several vehicles and gardens to the front and rear.
Access to the property is gained via a driveway which provides off road parking for several vehicles and leads to:
With doors off to:
Having double glazed window to the rear elevation; low level w.c.;
Lounge: 19' 3" x 10' 5" ( 5.87m x 3.18m )
Having double glazed windows to the front and rear elevations; fireplace housing an open hearth; wall lighting; two central heating radiators.
Kitchen Diner: 19' 2" x 9' 4" max into recess ( 5.84m x 2.84m max into recess )
A fitted kitchen comprising stainless steel sink and drainer set in a base unit; further base units all with work surface above; electric oven and hob; a range of matching eye level units; cooker hood; integrated dishwasher; plumbing for washing machine; double glazed windows to the front and rear elevations; cupboard housing central heating boiler; central heating radiator; further storage cupboard.
Family Room: 19' 7" x 8' 8" ( 5.97m x 2.64m )
Having double glazed window to the side elevation; double glazed patio doors leading out to the rear garden; solid wood door leading to the front elevation; wall mounted storage heater.
Stairs From The Hallway:
First Floor Galleried Landing:
Having loft access; airing cupboard housing the hot water tank; doors off to:
Bedroom One: 16' 5" restricted head height x 10' 6" ( 5.00m restricted head height x 3.20m )
Having double glazed windows to the front and side elevations; built in wardrobes; two central heating radiators.
Bedroom Two: 11' 11" max into recess x 9' 5" max Restricted head height ( 3.63m max into recess x 2.87m max Restricted head height )
Irregular shaped room. Having double glazed windows to the front and side elevations; central heating radiator.
Nursery / Study: 7' 4" max x 6' 4" max including stair hub ( 2.24m max x 1.93m max including stair hub )
Measured wall to wall. Having double glazed window to the front elevation; central heating radiator.
Having bath, shower cubicle with wall mounted shower; low level w.c.; wash hand basin; complementary tiling; double glazed window to the side elevation; heated towel rail.
To the front of the property the driveway provides ample off road parking for several vehicles having lawn area with flower borders and hedge boundary. The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with hedge and brook boundary.
Having up and over door; power and lighting.
Photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
From Uttoxeter taking B5017 Highwood Road continuing past Smallwood Manor and on into Birch Cross where the property can be found on the right hand side denoted by our For Sale board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44784456.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference UTR104075. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Uttoxeter. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.