3 bedroom detached house for saleLaurie Gray Avenue, Chatham, Kent, ME5
Sold STC £325,000
- Sought After Location
- High Standard of Decor Throughout
- 3 Reception Rooms
- Ensuite, G/F Cloakroom, Family Bathroom
- Close Proximity to M2/M20 Motorway Links
- Kings Ferry Pick Up Point A Short Distance Away
Guide Price £325,000 - £375,000
Simply Stunning! Situated in the ever popular Blue Bell Hill Village, a Truly Beautiful Family Home, Which has everything you could need for a Growing Family, and has the benefit of NO FORWARD CHAIN! The Current Owners have put alot of Time and Care into this Home, and You can Certainly Notice, Move Straight in, and decide where to put your furniture! with the Benefit of the Kings Ferry Pick up point, just a short distance away, Perfect for those Commuters!!!
Beautiful Rear Garden which backs onto Fields, so you feel secluded and comfortable, and is ideal for anyone who likes to Entertain!!, 3 Reception Rooms, G/F Cloakroom, Ensuite, plus Garage & Driveway, there's room for everyone!!
Rear Garden: Patio area, decked area, remainder laid to lawn, mature shrub boarder, side access and fence surrounding.
Parking: Driveway to the front.
Garage: Up & Over Door, Power & Light.
Council Tax - Tonbridge and Malling - Band E
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44784489.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WAL160311. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robinson Michael & Jackson, Walderslade - Resale. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.