3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBucksham Place, Bucksham Avenue, North Bersted, PO21
- New Year - New Home!
- 3 Bedroom Semi Detached Home with High Specification Throughout
- Integrated Kitchen Appliances including Fridge Freezer and Dishwasher
- En Suite to Master Bedroom
- 2 Parking Spaces
- West Facing Turfed Rear Garden
- Oak Internal Doors
- Oak Flooring to Ground Floor with Fitted Carpets to First Floor
- Viewing by Appointment Only
A 3 bedroom semi detached family home with West facing rear garden, newly constructed to a high specification throughout and situated in a small, private development of just eight 3 bedroom homes. The property will be ready for occupation towards the end of August and comprises, to the Ground Floor, a spacious Entrance Hall, Kitchen/Dining Room with integrated appliances and bay window to the Dining Area, Living Room with double opening French doors onto Garden and Cloakroom, and to the First Floor are 3 Bedrooms, Family Bathroom and En Suite Shower Room to the Master Bedroom. This property has the added advantage of two parking spaces to the front. There are Oak internal doors, with Parador Oak effect flooring to the Ground Floor and carpeting to the First Floor included as standard. There is also a Cycle Store. An internal viewing is essential to appreciate the standard and quality of finish.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7240556. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by White & Brooks, West Sussex. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.