3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleMarion Close, Walderslade, Chatham, Kent
Sold STC £450,000
- Immaculate 3 bedroom bungalow
- Sought after cul-de-sac location
- Versatile accommodation
- Courtyard garden and large garden to rear
- Secluded and quiet position
- EPC energy rating D (64)
As soon as you approach this home, you will instantly get the feeling that you can be safe and secure here as it is positioned towards the end of a cul-de-sac giving the best chance to lead a quiet life, but not feel isolated.Walderslade village is close enough to walk to so if you wanted to pop to the post office, supermarket or tea rooms to meet a friend then this is a great choice.This lovely home has been kept in immaculate condition so you will have very little fuss moving in, just simply place your furniture and continue with your life!There is a sun room and a conservatory and two gardens here! The gardens consist of a private courtyard to the side, perfect for summer evenings with a chilled glass of wine and catching the last of the sun. If you ever invite friends or family over though and need a large space to entertain then the garden to the rear is perfect and large enough for everyone.The versatile interior will allow you choices for use. You may prefer to use the dining area as another bedroom if you need it. There is also a shower room and an en-suite to the main bedroom so if you have guests to stay here there will be ample room and facilities.What a location too as Walderslade is set only a short drive from the motorway links so the coast will be a favourable place to go at the weekend. Just drive down and enjoy a plate of your favourite seafood!
- Entrance Porch
- Entrance Hall: 11'9 x 9'0 (3.58m x 2.75m)
- Lounge: 15'11 x 15'11 (4.85m x 4.85m)
- Kitchen Area: 17'0 x 7'1 (5.19m x 2.16m)
- Shower Room: 7'9 x 6'3 (2.36m x 1.91m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'7 x 10'10 (3.53m x 3.30m)
- Dining Area: 13'0 x 11'10 (3.97m x 3.61m)
- Sun Room: 9'7 x 7'7 (2.92m x 2.31m)
- Inner Hall
- Bedroom 1: 13'5 up to fitted wardrobes x 10'11 (4.09m x 3.33m)
- En-Suite Shower Room: 9'1 x 5'0 (2.77m x 1.53m)
- Bedroom 3/Study: 10'7 x 10'5 (3.23m x 3.18m)
- Conservatory: 14'5 x 11'2 (4.40m x 3.41m)
- Front & Rear Gardens
- Courtyard Side Garden
- Garage & Off Road Parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44784690.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 12141004. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Walderslade. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.