This property has been removed by the agent. It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market

View similar properties

2 bedroom flat for sale

Fiona Gardens, 29 Atkinson Road, Sale, Greater Manchester

Sold STC £187,500

Property Description

Full description

A rare opportunity to reside at Fiona Gardens, a luxurious development located in one of Sale's premier addresses. Occupying a unique setting only moments away from Sale's town centre. This beautifully presented first floor apartment comprises: open plan large lounge/stylish integrated kitchen, two generously proportioned double bedrooms with the master bedroom benefiting from superb fitted furniture and a fabulous luxury shower room. Extras include a storage cupboard and a cloak cupboard in the entrance hall. When the owner of a Shared Ownership property decides to sell the share they own, this becomes a re-sale. You will only be able to purchase the same or larger share in the home as the existing owner, which can vary between 25% and 75% of the property's market value. Then, just like Shared Ownership, you pay a reduced rent on the remaining share. Visit the Resales section for more information.OPSO (Older person's shared ownership)This scheme allows those over 55 to purchase a share in a property. You may be looking to downsize. Move nearer to family or seek the reassurance of care and support, which Extra Care Developments provide. Visit the OPSO page for more information.When purchasing a 75% shared ownership on this development there is no rent payable on the remaining share. It is not possible to purchase the remaining 25% - this will always remain in the landlords ownership.

Public lounge / Residents lounge
Reminiscence room / Sensory room
Activities room / Hobby room
Hairdressers / Restaurant
Pamper bathroom / Guest room
Wellbeing suite / 24 hour support
Independent living / Lift access
Private residents car park / visitors parking
75% shared equity scheme
Landscaped gardens / open space courtyard

Hall7'11" x 8' (2.41m x 2.44m). Wooden front . Underfloor heating, carpeted flooring, built-in storage cupboard, ceiling light.

Storage Cupboard3' x 7' (0.91m x 2.13m). Carpeted flooring, ceiling light.

Lounge12'4" x 16'2" (3.76m x 4.93m). UPVC double glazed door. Double glazed uPVC window. Underfloor heating, carpeted flooring, ceiling light.

Kitchen12'4" x 7' (3.76m x 2.13m). Underfloor heating, laminate flooring, part tiled walls, ceiling light. Roll top work surface, wall and base units, double sink with mixer tap and drainer, integrated, electric oven, integrated electric hob, over hob extractor, space for washing machine.

Master Bedroom10'8" x 15'2" (3.25m x 4.62m). Double glazed uPVC window. Underfloor heating, carpeted flooring, fitted wardrobes, ceiling light.

Bedroom7'7" x 11'3" (2.31m x 3.43m). Double glazed uPVC window. Underfloor heating, carpeted flooring, ceiling light.

Bathroom7' x 8' (2.13m x 2.44m). Underfloor heating, vinyl flooring, part tiled walls, ceiling light. Low level WC, wet room, wall-mounted sink, extractor fan.

More information from this agent

Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)

Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs

Listing History

Added on Rightmove:
10 October 2016


Map & Street View

Disclaimer - Property reference AGT160084. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bridgfords, Sale. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.

* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by

Map data OpenStreetMap contributors.