4 bedroom lodge for saleCommon Road, Pentney, King's Lynn
- OPEN HOUSE SATURDAY 3RD DECEMBER 11:00-12:00
- Wooden chalet in popular Pentney Lakes location
- Spacious living accommodation
- Four bedrooms
- Parking & detached garage
- Currently used as a holiday let
A detached wooden chalet situated on the popular Pentney Lakes development which is currently used as a holiday let.
OPEN HOUSE SATURDAY 3RD DECEMBER 11:00-12:00
A detached wooden chalet situated on the Pentney Lakes development offering accommodation including a 34' open plan area with dining area and kitchen off and utility. There are also two bedrooms and a family bathroom on the ground floor. On the first floor there are two bedrooms, one accessing a "Jack & Jill" en suite and also both of the first floor bedrooms have a balcony with views. There is a detached garage and gardens including decking. Viewing is highly recommended. The property enjoys views over the lake and is situated approximately 10 miles from Kings Lynn town centre and has easy access to the A47.
OPEN HOUSE SATURDAY 3RD DECEMBER 11:00-12:00
Open Plan Living Area 34' 6" x 22' 7" ( 10.52m x 6.88m )
Double glazed tilt and turn doors leading to the decking, wood burner, three radiator covers, stairs to first floor, spotlights.
Kitchen Area 10' 5" x 8' 10" ( 3.18m x 2.69m )
Double glazed windows, fitted with a range of units at base and wall level, worktop surfaces, one and a half bowl sink with mixer tap, tiled splashbacks, built in slimline dishwasher, oven, hob and extractor.
Utility Room 10' 5" x 6' 2" ( 3.18m x 1.88m )
Matching units at base and wall level, worktop surfaces, space for washing machine and tumble dryer, extractor, tiled splashbacks, space for American style fridge/freezer, larder cupboard.
Dining Area 10' 5" x 8' 9" ( 3.18m x 2.67m )
Radiator with cover, ceiling fan with light, double glazed doors, turn and tilt door
Bedroom Three 10' 5" x 8' 10" ( 3.18m x 2.69m )
Double glazed window, telephone point, radiator.
Suite comprising of bath with shower over, wash hand basin to vanity unit, low level WC, tiled splashbacks, extractor, chrome towel radiator.
Bedroom Four 10' 5" x 8' 10" ( 3.18m x 2.69m )
Double glazed windows, radiator, television point, telephone point.
First Floor Landing
Master Bedroom 15' 2" max at floor level x 13' 6" max subject to sloping ceiling ( 4.62m max at floor level x 4.11m max subject to sloping ceiling )
Double glazed tilt and turn doors leading to balcony, built in wardrobe, radiator
Jack & Jill En Suite
Shower cubicle, tiled splashback, wash hand basin to vanity unit, low level WC, chrome towel radiator, tiled floor, extractor.
Bedroom Two 15' 2" max at floor level x 13' 6" subject to sloping ceiling ( 4.62m max at floor level x 4.11m subject to sloping ceiling )
Double glazed tilt and turn doors onto balcony, built in wardrobes, radiator, television point, telephone point.
The property is surrounded by decking with low maintenance gardens. The decked area goes to the side of the property where there is a low maintenance garden with lighting. A driveway provides parking and leads to the garage.
Garage 17' 2" x 10' 2" ( 5.23m x 3.10m )
Double doors, power, light, oil boiler serving central heating and hot water system.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44785575.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KLN110573. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Kings Lynn. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.