3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleClarkes Grove, TIPTON
Sold STC £130,000
- Beautiful Family Home
- Must See Property
- Three Bedrooms
- Modern Fitted Kitchen And Dining Area
- Traditional Front Lounge
- Refitted Family Bathroom
- Ideal Location Within Proximity To Local Amenities Transport Links And Schools
- Large Family Garden
This is a "must see" property. Three bedroom semi-detached beautiful family home benefiting from a traditional front lounge, modern fitted kitchen and diner, refitted family bathroom and a spacious family garden
This is a "must see" property. Three bedroom semi-detached beautiful family home benefiting from a traditional front lounge, modern fitted kitchen and diner, refitted family bathroom and a spacious family garden. This family home is well appointed throughout and has to be seen to be appreciated. Within proximity to local amenities, schools and transport links.
To book your private viewing please call Shipways on 01384 238779
Front door leading to the entrance porch with double glazed door and window leading to:-
Double glazed internal door leading to the entrance hall with tiled flooring, stairs to the first floor and under stairs storage cupboard
Lounge 13' 2" x 11' 8" ( 4.01m x 3.56m )
Spacious traditional lounge with double glazed front facing bay window, central heating radiator, TV point and open fire for log burner
Kitchen/ Diner 16' 1" max x 11' 6" max ( 4.90m max x 3.51m max )
Fitted kitchen diner with matching white high gloss wall cupboards and base units with black granite effect work surfaces incorporating sink and drainer, double oven and hob with overhead cooker hood, integrated microwave, central heating boiler and radiator, rear facing double glazed window and patio doors leading to the rear of the property
First floor landing with side facing double glazed window central heating radiator and access to the insulated and boarded loft
Bedroom One 11' 1" x 9' 6" to wardrobe ( 3.38m x 2.90m to wardrobe )
Double bedroom with wood flooring, front facing double glazed window, central heating radiator and fitted wardrobe
Bedroom Two 11' x 11' 3" ( 3.35m x 3.43m )
Double bedroom with rear facing double glazed window and central heating radiator
Bedroom Three 6' 6" x 7' 10" ( 1.98m x 2.39m )
Bedroom with front facing double glazed window and central heating radiator
Modern refitted bathroom with bath, vanity wash basin, w.c, extractor fan, central heating towel rail and double glazed rear facing window
Rear Of Property
Patio doors lead to the rear of the property with patio area and steps leading down to a private lawn area
Brick built outhouse for storage with UPVC door rear facing double glazed window, power points and light fixtures
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44785581.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DLY100638. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Dudley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.