1 bedroom commercial property for saleGrange Road, Rhyl
PLANNING PERMISSION OBTAINED TO CONVERT PREMISES INTO THREE SELF CONTAINED FLATS.
Retail shop unit sited in an established parade on a busy thoroughfare.
Briefly affording to the Ground Floor: Shop with Store Room off. To the First Floor there is Lliving Room, Kitchen Shower Room and Bedroom.
To the exterior is a forecourt area and enclosed rear garden area with gateway onto rear entry.
Ground Floor -
Shop - 7.52m x 4.50m(plus alcove) (24'8" x 14'9"(plus al - Suspended ceiling with inset strip lights, power points, shelving and counter.
Store Room Off - 4.88m x 3.48m(maximum measurements) (16' x 11'5(ma - Rear external door. Door leads to
Left Hand Hallway - Door to exterior and stairs to
First Floor -
Living Room (Front Right Hand) - 3.66m x 3.35m (12' x 11') - Shelving
Kitchen (Rear Right Hand) - 3.58m x 3.30m (11'9 x 10'10) - Radiator and sink unit.
Bedroom (Front Left Hand) - 2.26m x 2.18m (7'5 x 7'2) -
Toilet - Low flush W.C. Pedestal wash hand basin and covered hot water cylinder and cold water storage tank.
Exterior - Forecourt area. Enclosed rear garden area with gateway onto rear entry
Mains Services - Except Gas.
Directions - From Russell Road proceed along taking the second right onto Bath Street. Take the first left onto Brighton Road and proceed over the railway bridge onto Grange Road. Continue down and Number 12 will be found on the left hand side.
Agents Notes - Please Read Carefully
1. All dimensions are approximate and no SERVICES or APPLIANCES have been tested.
2. These details are prepared in the firms capacity as Estate Agents and express our opinion as the property existed on the day of inspection. 3. Any interested party is advised to obtain independent advice on the property prior to a legal commitment to purchase.
4. All viewings and negotiations are to be carried out through The Agents.
5. This sales detail is protected by the Laws of Copyright.
6. Any prospective purchaser of this property will be required to provide formal confirmation of identity and finance to comply with legal regulations.
7. Details prepared 10th October 2016
8. We can confirm that Jones & Redfearn Estate Agents are members of The Property Ombudsman Scheme.
9. The Planning Permission for the Flats has Reference: 45/2016/0578/PF. The planning authority is Denbighshire County Council, Caledfryn, Smithfield Road, Denbigh, LL16 3RJ www.denbighshire.gov.uk
Tenure - Planning Permission obtained to convert premises into three self contained flats
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26557579. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Redfearn, Rhyl. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.