3 bedroom terraced house for saleRockingham Road, Wheatley, Doncaster
Sold STC £85,000
- Ideal Starter Home
- Spacious Well Presented Three Bedroomed Mid Terraced
- Popular Location
- Gas Central Heating, Double Glazing
- Lounge, Dining Room, Modern Kitchen
- Rear Garden
A spacious well presented mid terraced home which is ideal for a first time buyer or young family. The property is ideally located near to local amenities, transport links and Doncaster Royal Infirmary.
Has a front facing sealed unit door with original tiled walls and mosaic flooring. A door gives access to the entrance hall.
Has a central heating radiator, dado rail, coving to the ceiling and painted floorboards.
Lounge 10' to the recess x 14' to the bay ( 3.05m to the recess x 4.27m to the bay )
With front facing double glazed bay window. The focal point of the room is the original feature fireplace with tiled back and hearth and open fire. There is a central heating radiator, coving to the ceiling and painted floorboards.
Dining Room 10' 2" to the recess x 12' 8" ( 3.10m to the recess x 3.86m )
With double glazed French doors giving access to the garden. There is a feature fireplace and central heating radiator.
Kitchen 13' 1" x 8' 11" ( 3.99m x 2.72m )
With rear facing double glazed window and side facing sealed unit door. Fitted with a modern range of wall and base units fitted with co-ordinating work surfaces housing the one and a half bowl sink and drainer with mixer tap. There is complimentary tiling, a gas hob with stainless steel finish cookerhood above, electric oven, plumbing for a washing machine and space for a fridge/freezer. A door gives access to the cellar.
Provides ample storage space.
Has a rear facing double glazed window. Fitted with a low level WC. There is a tiled flooring.
First Floor Landing
Has an airing cupboard.
Bedroom One 14' 3" to the recess x 11' 7" ( 4.34m to the recess x 3.53m )
With two double glazed windows, central heating radiator and laminate flooring. There is coving to the ceiling.
Has a rear facing obscured double glazed window. Fitted with a white modern suite comprising of wash hand basin fitted into a vanity unit with mixer tap, low level WC and panelled bath with mixer taps and shower over. There is partial tiling to the walls, tiled flooring and chrome heated towel rail.
Bedroom Two 12' 9" x 9' 3" ( 3.89m x 2.82m )
With rear facing double glazed window and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 11" max x 6' 2" ( 2.72m max x 1.88m )
With rear facing double glazed window, central heating radiator and storage cupboard.
To the front of the property is an enclosed forecourt. To the rear of the property is an enclosed garden with access to the service road.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DCR110603. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.