3 bedroom detached house for saleSandpit Lane, St. Albans
- Spacious Eat-in Kitchen
- Open Plan Living Room/Dining Room
- Master Bedroom with En Suite Shower Room
- Two Further Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom
- Well-Maintained Rear Garden
- Central St Albans Location
- Walking Distance of Mainline Station
PLEASE CLICK 'VIRTUAL TOUR' FOR A VIRTUAL VIEWING OF THIS PROPERTY USING 360 TECHNOLOGY. A unique, detached and recently refurbished three bedroom family house with pretty, south facing, rear garden located within the Bernards Heath conservation area on Sandpit Lane. Exceptionally well presented and arranged over three floors, the property additionally comprises spacious eat-in kitchen, double-size reception room, utility room, en suite to master bedroom and family bathroom. The rear garden features a lawn area (artificial) and patio area as well as gated side access.
Sandpit Lane is within half a mile of the St Albans mainline station and close walking distance of the City Centre which offers an abundance of shopping, restaurants and leisure pursuits.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44788155.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7222642. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Louise Saunders, St Albans. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.