3 bedroom detached house for saleKensington Road, Colchester
Sold STC £300,000
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- Three Bedrooms
- Cloakroom, En Suite & Family Bathroom
- Two Allocated Parking Spaces
- Popular Hamilton School Catchment
- Large Rear Garden
- Cul-De-Sac Position
Located within the highly regarded Hamilton School catchment, this spacious three double bedroom detached property is set in a cul-de-sac position. The property benefits from NO ONWARD CHAIN, en suite to master bedroom, large rear garden and two allocated parking spaces.
Entrance Door To:
Laminate flooring, radiator, stairs to first floor, doors to:
Low level w.c., pedestal wash hand basin, radiator.
Lounge 16' 6" x 10' ( 5.03m x 3.05m )
Double glazed window to front, double glazed patio doors to rear, radiator.
Kitchen / Diner 16' 6" mx x 13' 7" ( 5.03m mx x 4.14m )
Range of base and eye level units and drawers, work surfaces with inset sink and drainer unit, tiled floor, integrated oven and hob with extractor fan, storage cupboard, radiator, double glazed windows to front and rear, double glazed patio doors to rear.
First Floor Accommodation
Loft access, radiator, storage cupboard.
Bedroom One 11' x 10' 1" + recess ( 3.35m x 3.07m + recess )
Double glazed window to front, two built-in wardrobes, radiator, door to:
Shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin, low level w.c., shaver point, vinyl flooring, radiator, double glazed window to rear.
Bedroom Two 10' x 8' 7" ( 3.05m x 2.62m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' x 7' 8" ( 3.05m x 2.34m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Panel enclosed bath with shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin, low level w.c., vinyl flooring, shaver point, radiator, double glazed window to front.
The rear garden is laid to lawn, all enclosed by panel fencing. Gate providing side access.
There are two allocated parking spaces.
Proceed away from Colchester along Mersea Road/B1025, turn right into Napier Road, continue onto Circular Road North, at the roundabout take the first exit onto Circular Road West, turn right onto Goojerat Road, at the roundabout take the first exit onto Kensington Road.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44789436.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CCS112859. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Colchester Culver Street West. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.