2 bedroom terraced house for saleHartington Road, Gosport
Sold STC £167,500
- Kitchen/ diner
- Two double bedrooms
- Upstairs bathroom
- In our opinion presented in good order through-out
- Front and rear gardens
- Must see home
Fox and sons welcome to the market a newly decorated 2 bedroom mid terrace house, spacious kitchen dinner, two double bedrooms, upstairs bathroom, front garden, attractive rear garden. Homes like this are going quick at the moment therefore an internal inspection is essential.
Fox and sons welcome to the market a newly decorated 2 bedroom mid terrace house, spacious kitchen dinner, two double bedrooms, upstairs bathroom, front garden, attractive rear garden. Homes like this are going quick at the moment therefore an internal inspection is essential, call now to view on 02392 503733.
Upvc double glazed front door.
Lounge 13' 1" max x 10' 11" max ( 3.99m max x 3.33m max )
Upvc double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, stairs to first floor.
Kitchen/diner 21' max L shaped x 13' 1" max L shaped ( 6.40m max L shaped x 3.99m max L shaped )
Kitchen: Upvc double glazed window to side aspect, matching range of eye and base level units with work surface over, inset one and half bowl sink drainer, tiled surrounds, electric oven with gas hob over, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer, tiled floor section in kitchen,
Dining room: Upvc double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, under stairs cupboard, space for dining table and chairs.
Doors to bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom 1 13' 1" x 10' 9" ( 3.99m x 3.28m )
Upvc double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, built in storage cupboard.
Bedroom 2 10' 2" x 9' 4" ( 3.10m x 2.84m )
Upvc double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator.
Upvc double glazed window to rear aspect, heated towel rail, bath with shower over, wash hand basin, wc, airing cupboard, tiled effect flooring, tiled surrounds.
Low maintenance front garden.
decking extends to laid to lawn area, pond, pedestrian rear access, shed to remain, outside tap, ion are opinion the rear garden offers a good degree of privacy.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44789439.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GOS105355. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Gosport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.