2 bedroom house for saleRalphs Meadow, Birmingham
Sold STC £99,950
- SIMPLY STUNNING
- IMMACULATE TWO BEDROOM EXTENDED APARTMENT
- BRAND NEW FITTED WARDROBES IN BOTH BEDROOMS
- THIS WILL MAKE A FANTASTIC HOME OR BUY TO LET
- TWO BEDROOM EXTENDED APARTMENT
SIMPLY STUNNING **** IMMACULATE TWO BEDROOM EXTENDED APARTMENT **** BLOCK PAVED PARKING TO THE FRONT OF THE PROPERTY *** REAR GARDEN **** BRAND NEW FITTED WARDROBES IN BOTH BEDROOMS **** THIS WILL MAKE A FANTASTIC HOME OR BUY TO LET .
This is an immaculate Property, An extended Ground Floor Maisonette, Beautifully Presented Internally, and comprising in more detail: Block Paved Driveway to the Front, Porch Entrance, Entrance Hallway, Family Bathroom, Open Plan Lounge/Kitchen, Large Storage Cupboard, Rear Gardens. This would make a fantastic First home or buy to let property.
Double glazed door to the front, tiled floor and door to entrance hall.
Double glazed door to the front and laminate flooring.
Loung Area 18' 7" x 9' 8" ( 5.66m x 2.95m )
Two double glazed windows to the rear, radiator and laminate flooring.
Kitchen Area 5' 9" x 10' 3" ( 1.75m x 3.12m )
Fitted kitchen comprising wall and base units with work surfaces over, sink and drainer unit, oven and hob, plumbing for a washing machine, tiling to walls and cupboard housing central heating boiler.
Bedroom One 9' x 13' 10" ( 2.74m x 4.22m )
Double glzed window to the rear, radiator, laminate floor and built in wardrobes.
Bedroom Two 12' to wardrobes x 10' 5" ( 3.66m to wardrobes x 3.18m )
Double glazed window, radiator and built in double wardrobes.
Storage 4' 9" x 7' 3" max ( 1.45m x 2.21m max )
Double glazed window to the front, wash hand basin, wc, shower, fully tiled and heated towel rail.
Block paved driveway.
Paved patio area.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44789445.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HBN105417. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Harborne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.