3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleCLANFIELD, Mill Lane OX18 2RS
Withdrawn from Market
- Rendered Finish With Slate Roof
- Entrance Hall
- Living Room
- Kitchen/Dining Room
- 3 Bedrooms
- Ensuite Shower Room & Main Bathroom
- Oil Underfloor Heating & Double Glazing
- Driveway Parking
- No Onward Chain
A brand new 3 bedroom detached bungalow, situated in a quiet, private position in this village lane. The property is constructed and finished to a high quality by local developers Jack James Homes Ltd and provides attractive accommodation including an entrance hall, large kitchen/dining room, a double aspect living room, together with 3 bedrooms, an en-suite shower room and a main bathroom. There is underfloor heating, double glazed windows, driveway parking and gardens. This build is scheduled for completion January 2017. Photographs show Clanfield village.
* Entrance Hall * Living Room * Kitchen/Dining Room * 3 Bedrooms * En-suite * Main Bathroom * Double Glazing * Underfloor Heating * Driveway Parking * Gardens * No Onward Chain * 10 Year NHBC Guarantee *
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-44790312.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7229144. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Thomas Merrifield, Witney. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.