3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleThe Slade, Clapham, Bedford
Sold STC £270,000
- RARE FIND
- Three bedroom detached bungalow
- Driveway and garage
- Large Plot
- NO CHAIN
Rarely available three bedroom detached bungalow siting on a large plot in the popular location of Clapham. Compromising of entrance porch and hall, lounge, three bedrooms, kitchen and family bathroom. Benefits include garage with driveway and situated close to local amenities and transport links.
***RARE FIND*** William H Brown are pleased to present this rarely available three bedroom detached bungalow siting on a large plot in the popular location of Clapham. Compising of entrance porch and hall, lounge, three bedrooms, kitchen and family bathroom. Further benefits include garage with driveway for numerous cars as well as being situated close to local amenities and transport links.
Single Glazed door and window to front and side aspect.
Double glazed door to front aspect, Airing cupboard and seperate storage cupboard, loft hatch and radiator.
Lounge 17' 9" x 10' 9" ( 5.41m x 3.28m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, double glazed sliding patio doors, central electric fireplace, wall lights and radiator.
Kitchen 10' 5" x 10' ( 3.18m x 3.05m )
Fitted with wall and base storeage units, work surfaces over, stainless steel one bowl sink and drainer, partly tiles, space for oven and fridge freezer, plumbing for washing machine, double glazed windows to front and side aspect.
Bedroom One 14' 7" x 12' 4" ( 4.45m x 3.76m )
Double glazed bay window to front aspect, fitted wardrobe, cupboard and dresser and radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' x 9' 4" ( 3.05m x 2.84m )
Double glazed window to side aspect and radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 8" x 9' 1" ( 2.95m x 2.77m )
Double glazed window to side aspect, cupboard and radiator.
Double glazed window to rear aspect, suite comprises of WC, Wash hand basin and bath. Partly tiled and heater radiator.
Driveway, Paved patio area, established shrubbery, access to side garden with links to rear, wall surround with front gate.
Driveway for numerous vehicles, paved patio with shrubbery and fenced surround with garage.
Garage 16' 9" x 8' 7" ( 5.11m x 2.62m )
Single glazed window to side aspect, double opening front, door to rear.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44790591.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BFD100662. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bedford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.