3 bedroom terraced house for saleMeadow Drive, Pillmere, Saltash
Sold STC £180,000
- Modern Three Story Townhouse
- Three Bedroom
- Driveway & Garage
- Popular Location
- No Onward Chain
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- UPVC DG & GCH
Offered to the market with no onward chain is this spacious three story town house located in Pillmere. Comprising lounge, kitchen/ diner, cloakroom, three bedrooms and a family bathroom. Additional benefits include driveway and large garage, plus an enclosed rear garden.
***GUIDE PRICE £180,000 - £190,000*** CALL 01752 847151 TODAY TO VIEW THIS SPACIOUS THREE BEDROOM TOWNHOUSE LOCATED IN PILLMERE AND OFFERED WITH NO ONWARD CHAIN!***
The front facing UPVC double glazed entrance door opens into the hallway with a side facing double glazed UPVC window. A staircase leads to the first floor accommodation.
First Floor Landing
The first floor landing has a radiator, side facing UPVC double glazed window, staircase to the second floor and doors off to the kitchen, living room and cloakroom.
Having a front facing UPVC double glazed window, radiator, wash hand basin with tiled splash back and low level WC.
Lounge 15' 2" Max x 11' 5" ( 4.62m Max x 3.48m )
This well presented living room has a rear facing UPVC double glazed window and rear patio doors to the rear garden. There is a TV point, two radiators, phone point and a built in cupboard beneath the stairs providing useful storage space.
Kitchen/ Diner 13' 8" x 8' 6" ( 4.17m x 2.59m )
This excellent sized fitted kitchen with matching wall and base units to three sides with roll edge work top, 1 ½ bowl stainless steel sink drainer, gas hob with electric oven and cooker hood above. There is space and plumbing for fridge/freezer and washing machine. There is also a front facing UPVC double glazed window, partly tiled walls as well as a brand new gas central heating boiler. There is a radiator and space for dining room table and chairs.
Second Floor Landing
The second floor landing has a side facing UPVC double glazed window, an airing cupboard which provides useful storage space. Doors open off to:
Master Bedroom 13' 3" x 8' 6" ( 4.04m x 2.59m )
A light and airy master bedroom with a front facing UPVC double glazed window with views over Saltash. There is a radiator, TV point and a phone point as well as space for furniture.
Second Bedroom 11' 9" Max x 8' 6" ( 3.58m Max x 2.59m )
This good size double second bedroom with a rear facing UPVC double glazed window. There is also a radiator and ample space for furniture.
Third Bedroom 10' 1" x 6' 3" ( 3.07m x 1.91m )
Front facing UPVC double glazed window, and radiator.
The bathroom has a rear facing double glazed UPVC window, extractor fan, radiator and a suite in white to include wash hand basin with tiled splash backs, WC, panelled bath with shower over and partly tiled walls.
The private rear garden is an excellent size, and is fully enclosed. The good sized patio area has space for garden furniture, plus a mainly laid to lawn garden.
Garage 19' 5" x 15' 3" ( 5.92m x 4.65m )
The garage has an up and over door, with power and lighting.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44790612.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SAS102819. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Saltash. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.