3 bedroom detached house for saleOaken Grove, Maidenhead
Sold STC £680,000
- ENTRANCE HALL
- THREE RECEPTION ROOMS
- KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM
- THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- GARAGE & WORKSHOP
- GARDEN IN EXCESS OF 140FT
A superb opportunity to acquire a three bedroom detached family home in this highly sought after and desirable location. In need of a degree of modernising with potential to extend further subject to planning permissions.
door to front, understairs cupboard, radiator, coving, carpeting, telephone point,
w.c, wash hand basin.
Lounge 19' 1" x 13' 2" narrowing to 10' 9" ( 5.82m x 4.01m narrowing to 3.28m )
double glazed windows to front and side, French doors to dining room, gas fireplace, wall lights, radiator, telephone point, TV point, coving.
Study 13' 9" max x 9' 5" ( 4.19m max x 2.87m )
double glazed windows to front and side, wall lights.
Dining Room 13' 4" x 10' 5" ( 4.06m x 3.18m )
double glazed windows to rear and side, radiator, coving.
Kitchen 13' 8" max x 9' 8" ( 4.17m max x 2.95m )
fitted kitchen with range of wall and base level units, stainless steel single bowl drainer sink unit, work surfaces, cooker point, space for fridge freezer, central heating boiler, radiator, tiling, double glazed windows to rear and side, door to rear lobby.
Utility / Laundry Room 8' x 7' 1" ( 2.44m x 2.16m )
plumbing for washing machine and water softener, glazed window to side.
First Floor Landing
loft access, radiator, cupboard.
Bedroom 1 11' 8" extending to 13' 8" into wardrobes x 10' 8" ( 3.56m extending to 4.17m into wardrobes x 3.25m )
wall to wall fitted wardrobes, radiator, wash hand basin set into vanity unit.
Bedroom 2 14' 4" extending to 17' " into window x 10' 11" max ( 4.37m extending to 5.18m into window x 3.33m max )
double glazed window to front, two radiators, wash hand basin set into vanity unit, eaves storage cupboard.
Bedroom 3 12' 9" max x 9' 9" ( 3.89m max x 2.97m )
double glazed window to front, radiator, airing cupboard, cupboards (into eaves), wash hand basin set into vanity unit.
double glazed window to rear, radiator, bath with mixer taps, wash hand basin, w.c, part tiled walls, dimplex wall heater, heated towel rail.
walled with plant borders and crazy paved front for additional parking.
wrought iron gate to side access, mature private garden in excess of 140ft in length with shrub borders, mature trees, lawn, shed, tap and light.
Brick Built Garage
up and over door, power, light, mechanics pit and courtesy door to garden.
From Maidenhead town centre take the A308 Marlow Road, on reaching the Esso petrol station on your right turn left into Linden Avenue. Proceed to the crossroads & continue straight over into Oaken Grove where the property will be found.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44790642.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MHD112485. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roger Platt, Maidenhead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.