3 bedroom detached house for saleStratford Road, Hall Green, Birmingham
- Three bedrooms with additional room leading off bedroom three
- Large driveway
- Good size rear garden
- Two reception rooms
- Spacious kitchen/diner
- Gated entrance
- Close to transport links
- Potential to extend strpp
This well presented detached property located in Hall Green briefly comprises of; entrance porch, entrance hallway, sitting room, lounge/diner, kitchen/breakfast room, utility & laundry rooms, three bedrooms and additional room, bathroom, downstiars w.c, driveway, garage and rear garden.
This well presented detached property located in Hall Green briefly comprises of; entrance porch, entrance hallway, sitting room, lounge/diner, kitchen/breakfast room, utility & laundry rooms, three bedrooms and additional room, bathroom, downstairs w.c, driveway, garage and rear garden. Viewing highly recommended to appreciate how much space this property has to offer.
Metal gated entrance to block paved driveway providing off road parking, brick wall to boundaries, laid to lawn and double glazed door into:
Double glazed windows to front elevation and double glazed door into:
Under stairs storage cupboard and central heating radiator.
Sitting Room 18' into bay x 11' 7" ( 5.49m into bay x 3.53m )
Double glazed bay window to front elevation, TV aerial and central heating radiator.
Living/ Dining Room 23' 1" x 11' 2" ( 7.04m x 3.40m )
Double glazed patio doors, fire place and central heating radiator.
Kitchen/ Diner 19' 5" x 9' 1" ( 5.92m x 2.77m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, door into utility room, a range of wall and base units with work surface over, incorporating a sink/drainer, tiled to splashback areas, raised oven, electric hob, cooker hood and plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher.
Door into utility room and guest W.C, window to side elevation a range of wall and base units with work surface over, incorporating a sink/drainer and plumbing for washing machine.
Wash hand basin, WC, tiled to splashback areas and central heating radiator.
Window to rear elevation and space for fridge/ freezer.
Window to side elevation and doors off to:
Bedroom One 17' 11" into bay x 11' 5" max ( 5.46m into bay x 3.48m max )
Double glazed bay window to front elevation, fitted wardrobes and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 14' 7" into bay x 11' 2" ( 4.45m into bay x 3.40m )
Double glazed bay window to rear elevation and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' 3" x 5' 3" some restricted head space ( 2.21m x 1.60m some restricted head space )
Double glazed window to front elevation, access into bedroom four and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Four 10' 8" x 10' 6" ( 3.25m x 3.20m )
Double glazed window to front elevation and central heating radiator.
Double glazed window to rear elevation, bath with mixer tap, shower cubicle, wash hand basin, heated towel rail and fully tiled.
Patio area, mainly laid to lawn and enclosed by hedges.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44790765.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SHI202365. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Shirley - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.