3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWoodsmoor Lane, Woodsmoor, Stockport, Cheshire
- Three Bedroom
- Period Semi Detached House
- GCH & Double Glazed
- Modern Four Piece Bathroom Suite
- Driveway Parking for Several Vehicles
- Well Tended Gardens to Front & Rear
- Open View from Rear Elevation
- Viewing is Highly Recommended
Harvey Scott are pleased to bring to the market this three bedroomed period semi detached house located in the popular area of Woodsmoor. The property briefly comp[rises of entrance porch leading off to hallway, downstairs WC, reception room one, reception room two with French doors leading out to decked area and rear garden. There is also a dining area and fitted kitchen with open views to the rear elevation. To the first floor there are three double bedrooms and a modern fitted four piece bathroom suite. The property benefits from gas central heating as well as being fully double glazed. To the front of the property there is driveway parking for several vehicles as well as a well tended garden whilst to the rear there is a decked area overlooking the garden with open views to the rear elevation.
Property ref: 121_302_4219061
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44790828.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4219061. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Harvey Scott, Davenport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.