3 bedroom detached house for saleCranbrook Road, Tenterden, Kent, TN30
- Development Opportunity, subject to
- planning permission, 3/4 bed det
- bungalow, 2/3 receps, 2 bathrooms,
- built on site currently, OFFERS
A three/four bedroom detached chalet bungalow with two/three reception rooms, two bathrooms, set in approx. 9.7 acres of woodland. Lapsed planning permission (89/1574/AS) was granted to build a substantial detached house on this site amongst beautiful woodland, tucked away and off the beat and track near Tenterden. Scope for real development opportunity subject to planning permission. Viewing is strictly by appointment only with Rush Witt & Wilson. Offers invited.
Bedroom 1 - 11'7 x 11' -
Bedroom 2 - 16'5 x 15' -
Bedroom 3 - 16'7 x 11'5 -
Reception 1 - 24'3 x 16'7 -
Reception 2 - 11'6 x 10'4 -
Reception 3 - 10'4 x 11'6 -
Reception 4 - 11'1 x 8'7 -
Kitchen - 12'8 x 11'6 -
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44790834.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26558368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Rush Witt & Wilson, Tenterden. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.