3 bedroom terraced house for saleGlenview Avenue, Banknock
Sold STC £94,995
- Large extension to the rear
- Double width driveway to front
- Immaculate modern interior
- High quality finishes throughout
- Energy efficiency rating D
- Council tax band B
* CLOSING DATE SET FOR FRIDAY 21 OCTOBER AT 12 NOON * Extended, immaculate and contemporary are just three of literally hundreds of words we could use to describe this superb family home! Kelvin Valley Properties are delighted to present to the market, this immaculately presented and extended three bedroom terraced house in popular Glenview Avenue in Banknock. The property has been extended to the rear to create a large family bathroom, a second lounge and a utility room. In addition to these, the property also has a large lounge, fitted kitchen and three double bedrooms. Externally there is a large rear garden with decking and area laid to lawn. Double width driveway.
More details are available on our KVPS website, including the Home Report.
From the roadside cross the double width driveway to the front door.
The front door leads into the wide reception hallway which accesses the lounge, kitchen and bathroom on the lower level.
Lounge ( 14’ x 13’5 )
The lounge is spacious with plenty of room for living and dining furniture. Patio doors lead into the conservatory which is South-facing, making this a bright, light-filled room. Wooden flooring in here.
Kitchen ( 13’ x 8’5 )
Fitted kitchen with base and wall-mounted storage units. Extensive worksurface with integral sink. Range cooker and hood included. Tiled floor area. Under unit lighting. Contemporary décor.
Utility Room ( 6’1 x 6’ )
Useful room in the extended part of the property with tiled floor and storage units and space/plumbing for appliances.
Bedroom 1 ( 14’1 x 11’2 )
Spacious master bedroom with window to the front looking out into the street. Carpeted floor area.
Bedroom 2 ( 14’5 x 9’1 )
Double bedroom with two windows overlooking the rear garden. Carpeted floor area
Bedroom 3 ( 10’5 x 9’7 )
The smallest bedroom is still classed as a double size. Window to the front. Fitted cupboard.
Bathroom ( 14’ x 5’10 )
Stunning bathroom of generous proportions with shower in walk-in cabinet, washhand basin, W.C. and large bath. Two heated towel rails. Tiled floor and part walls. Spotlights in the ceiling. No expense has been spared on this fabulous family bathroom.
Heating & Windows
Gas Central Heating. Double glazing throughout.
Family Room ( 13’5 x 9’10 )
To the rear of the property in the extended section. Wood flooring. Ample room for sofas as well as a dining table. French Doors lead into the garden.
Gardens & Driveway
Large private garden to the rear with decking and area laid to lawn. Outbuildings and outdoor pizza oven included in the sale. Double width driveway to front with courtyard cobble.
Stunning family home which has been extended and enhanced. Immaculate inside and out, don’t miss this one! Early viewing is advised to avoid disappointment.
Banknock is ideally positioned in central Scotland, minutes from the M80 motorway and just a few miles from Kilsyth, Cumbernauld and Bonnybridge. It has a small selection of shops and a couple of public houses, as well as the famous Glenskirlie restaurant.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7241431. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kelvin Valley Properties, Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.