3 bedroom town house for saleRed Kite Close, Hucknall, Nottingham
Offers Over £160,000
- Well Presented Throughout
- Modern End Townhouse
- Three Bedrooms & Two Bathrooms
- Fitted Kitchen & Lounge/Diner
- Well Tended Gardens
- Driveway & Garage
- Viewing Essential
Three bedroom end town house finished to a high standard throughout. Comprising: E/Hall, WC, fitted Kitchen, Lounge/Diner, Three Bedrooms, En-suite and Family Bathroom with well tended gardens, driveway and Garage. Viewing essential.
WELL PRESENTED FINISH THROUGHOUT!! Deceptively spacious three bedroom end town house situated in a highly desirable modern development. The property benefits from an Entrance Hall, Guest Cloak with WC, fitted Kitchen, Lounge/Diner, Three Bedrooms, En-suite and Family Bathroom with well tended gardens, driveway and Garage. Early viewing is essential to avoid disappointment.
Enter via a secure door leading into the Entrance Hall having stairs leading to the first floor landing, tiled flooring, radiator and doors leading to Lounge, Kitchen and Guest Cloak with WC.
Guest Cloak With Wc
Fitted with a two piece suite comprising a pedestal wash hand basin and a low level WC with tiled splashbacks, tiled floor, radiator and a double glazed window to front.
Kitchen 11' 9" x 6' 3" max ( 3.58m x 1.91m max )
Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with work surfaces over incorporating a single bowl stainless steel sink and drainer, integrated electric fan assisted oven with a four ring gas hob and extractor hood over, integrated washing machine, dishwasher and fridge freezer, radiator, tiled flooring, under unit and kick board lighting, recess ceiling spot lights and a double glazed window to front.
Lounge / Diner 18' 1" into bay x 13' 7" max ( 5.51m into bay x 4.14m max )
Having a radiator, TV point, built in storage cupboard, double glazed window to side and a double glazed dining area with double glazed French patio doors to garden.
Kitchen 11' 9" x 6' 3" max ( 3.58m x 1.91m max )
Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with work surfaces over incorporating a single bowl stainless steel sink with drainer, integrated electric fan assisted over with four ring gas hob and extractor hood over, integrated dishwasher, washing machine and fridge/freezer, tiled flooring, radiator, recess ceiling spot lights, under unit and kick board lighting and a double glazed window to front.
First Floor Landing
Having access to first floor accommodation, stairs leading to second floor landing, radiator and a double glazed window to front.
Bedroom 2 13' 7" x 9' ( 4.14m x 2.74m )
Having a radiator and two double glazed windows to rear.
Bedroom 3 10' 3" x 6' 11" ( 3.12m x 2.11m )
Having a radiator and a double glazed window to front.
Fitted with a three piece white suite comprising a panel bath, pedestal wash hand basin and a low level WC with tiled splashbacks, tiled flooring, extractor fan, heated towel rail and a double glazed window to side.
Bedroom 1 13' 7" x 11' 2" into recess ( 4.14m x 3.40m into recess )
Second floor master bedroom having a range of built in wardrobes, further built in storage, loft access, two radiators, TV point, two skylights to rear and a door to:
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising a shower cubicle with a fitted shower over, pedestal wash hand basin and a low level WC with part tiled walls, extractor fan, wall mounted heated towel rail and a double glazed window to rear.
To the front of the property there is a open lawn garden with path leading to front entrance door.
To the rear of the property there is a well tended garden having a lawn area a two patio areas providing outside entertaining space all enclosed but timber panel fencing and a brick built wall with secure gate to rear providing access to Driveway and Garage.
Having an up and over door and driveway to front.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44791911.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KBY104981. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Kimberley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.