3 bedroom town house for saleSpires Garden, Warrington, WA2
Sold by Us
- Contemporary Open Plan Kitchen Diner
- Remodelled and recently decorated throughout
- 3 Double Bedrooms
- Large L-Shaped Lounge
- Parking for 2 cars on a newly block paved driveway
- New Boiler with remote app controlled thermostat
- Integral Garage with internal access door
- Excellent access to M6 and M62 Motorways and Railway stations
- Quiet village cul-de-sac location with open aspect to the rear
- NO CHAIN
A spacious and recently refurbished 3 bedroom town house located in in a quiet cul-de-sac in the village of Winwick, within easy reach of both the M6 and M62 motorways.
Recently remodelled with an open-plan contemporary kitchen diner opening out onto a well stocked but manageable garden, the house benefits from an open aspect to the rear overlooking countryside.
3 large bedrooms, one en-suite and a spacious L-shaped lounge complete a modern, flexible living space along with a family bathroom, downstairs WC, cloaks and integral garage.
The best way to appreciate this property is to arrange a viewing which you can do 7 days a week by calling the number above or clicking on the contact link provided.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44792259.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference enb-dorl. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by eMoov.co.uk, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.