2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleGainsborough Drive, Lowestoft
Offers in Region of £250,000
- Beautifully Presented Detached Bungalow
- 2 Bedrooms
- Open Plan Kitchen/Diner/Conservatory
- Laundry/Utility Room
- Enclosed Rear Garden With Access To The Nature Reserve At Rear
- Ample Driveway & Garage
- Ideal Location Close To Local Amenities & Bus Routes
IDEAL GUNTON LOCATION CLOSE TO LOCAL SHOPS AND AMENITIES this beautifully presented detached bungalow offers ample accommodation with two bedrooms, two shower rooms, a light and spacious open plan kitchen/dining room, enclosed garden, ample driveway parking and garage.
IDEAL GUNTON LOCATION CLOSE TO LOCAL SHOPS AND AMENITIES this beautifully presented detached bungalow offers ample accommodation with two bedrooms, two shower rooms, a light and spacious open plan kitchen/dining room at the rear of the property overlooking the enclosed garden, ample driveway parking and garage. The property also benefits from having rear access straight into the beautiful nature reserve to the rear ideal for keen walkers.
UPVC double glazed door the side and window to the front, solid wood flooring.
Living Room 16' 9" x 12' 1" ( 5.11m x 3.68m )
UPVC double glazed window to the front, television point, 11 spotlights, solid wood flooring, open fireplace with wood burning stove, radiator.
Dining Area 11' 11" x 6' 10" ( 3.63m x 2.08m )
Karndean flooring, radiator.
Open Plan Kitchen/ Diner 10' 6" max x 25' 5" max ( 3.20m max x 7.75m max )
UPVC double glazed door leading to the enclosed rear garden, UPVC double glazed windows to the side and rear, modern fitted kitchen with a variety of wall and base units, solid granite work surfaces and upstands, one and a half bowl sink/drainer, electric oven and hob with cooker hood over, plumbing for washing machine, integrated dishwasher and fridge/freezer, Karndean flooring, radiator.
Utility Room 7' 8" into cupboard x 7' 1" excluding recess ( 2.34m into cupboard x 2.16m excluding recess )
UPVC double glazed window to the front, storage cupboard, fitted wall units, plumbing for washing machine, tiled splash back, radiator.
UPVC double glazed door to the side, WC, wash hand basin, shower cubicle, tiled splash back.
Bedroom One 15' 5" max x 8' 6" max ( 4.70m max x 2.59m max )
UPVC double glazed window to the side, UPVC double glazed patio doors leading into the kitchen/diner, fitted wardrobes, karndean flooring, central heating boiler, radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 10" max x 8' 6" ( 3.61m max x 2.59m )
UPVC double glazed window to the side, fitted wardrobes, karndean flooring, radiator.
UPVC double glazed window to the side, WC, wash hand basin, shower cubicle, fully tiled, Altro vinyl flooring, towel rail radiator.
Mainly laid to shingle with decorative slate areas, mature bushes and driveway leading to the garage and providing ample off-road parking.
Garage 17' 11" x 8' 2" ( 5.46m x 2.49m )
Power roller door to the front, personal door to the side, power and lighting.
Beautifully landscaped garden mainly laid to shingle with decorative paved seating area, brick weave patio area, mature trees, plants and bushes, decorative archway leading to a rear access gate giving access straight into the nature reserve at the rear of the property.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44792733.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LOW102297. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Lowestoft. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.