4 bedroom character property for saleChurch Street, Chesham
- Four Bedrooms
- Bedroom One with En-suite
- Stunning Feature Fireplace in Lounge
- Wealth of Exposed Beams
- Old Town Conservation Area
- Allocated Parking Space
- Private Courtyard Style Garden
- Outdoor Office/Study
Brown & Merry are delighted to introduce you to this four bedroom stunning period cottage with parking and a private courtyard garden with a gate leading into Lowndes Park, set in the heart of Chesham Old Town.
This beautifully presented 4 bedroom period property has been sympathetically updated to a high standard whilst maintaining its original charm and character. As well as spacious accommodation there is a wooden outdoor building containing utilities. The property is within a 5 minute walk to Chesham's town centre, metropolitan line station & open countryside. Call now to avoid disappointment.
Lounge 13' 9" x 10' 9" Max ( 4.19m x 3.28m Max )
Dining Area 10' 2" x 10' to stairs ( 3.10m x 3.05m to stairs )
Kitchen 10' 6" x 9' ( 3.20m x 2.74m )
Bedroom 1 11' 2" into wardrobe x 9' 4" ( 3.40m into wardrobe x 2.84m )
Bedroom 2 10' 7" x 10' 3" Max ( 3.23m x 3.12m Max )
Bedroom 3 11' 1" Max x 8' 1" Max ( 3.38m Max x 2.46m Max )
Bedroom 4 13' 5" max x 6' 8" ( 4.09m max x 2.03m )
From our office in Market Square proceed along St Marys Way, turn left into Church Street and right into Bury Lane. The property can be found on the left hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44792736.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CSM100710. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Chesham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.