3 bedroom terraced house for saleHillary Close, Heybridge, Maldon
Sold STC £265,000
- Completely Refurbished Throughout
- New Heating System
- Two Parking Spaces
- Field View to Front
- Landscaped Rear Garden
This mid-terraced home has undergone a programme of COMPLETE REFURBISHMENT that includes a LUXURY FITTED KITCHEN, stunning bathroom and complete NEW HEATING SYSTEM. Externally the property enjoys FIELD VIEWS TO FRONT, landscaped garden and TWO PARKING SPACES.
Stairs to the first floor, understairs fitted desk area, double fitted storage cupboard, access to the cloakroom and open plan living area.
Matching the bathroom and comprising of a low level WC, fitted wash hand basin, tiled walls and floor, double glazed window to front.
Lounge & Kitchen 26' 2" narrowing to 17' 6" x 10' 4" max ( 7.98m narrowing to 5.33m x 3.15m max )
This is an impressive L Shaped open plan living area with wooden floors, concealed wiring for Sky TV, radiators, French doors to dining room. A luxury fitted Wren kitchen with a wide selection of different style cupboards and drawers to both high and low level, quartz worktops, fitted wine chiller, oven, 4 ring hob and extractor over, plumbing for fitted dishwasher and washing machine. Feature lighting including plinth spots, double glazed window to front, storage cupboard and under floor heating.
Dining Room 15' 9" x 8' 8" ( 4.80m x 2.64m )
With wooden floors, radiator and French doors to both the living space and rear garden.
With access to the bedrooms and bathroom, airing cupboard, loft access.
Bedroom One 13' 7" x 11' 6" ( 4.14m x 3.51m )
Double glazed window to the rear, wooden floorboards and radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 6" x 8' 9" ( 3.81m x 2.67m )
Double glazed window to the front with views of the the playing fields, fitted double storage cupboard and radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 11" x 8' 4" ( 2.72m x 2.54m )
Double glazed window to the rear, woode floorboards and radiator.
Newly fitted suite with white L shaped bath fitted shower with oversized down pour head, wash hand basin, low level WC, heated towel rail, tiled walls to walls and floor. Double glazed window to front, under floor heating.
The house is approached via a private footpath leading to the home. To the front of the house is block paving, flower bedding and a storage cupboard.
Landscaped and designed for low maintenance, with patio and shingle areas, retained by fencing.
Two allocated parking spaces.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44792742.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MLN100440. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Maldon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.