Studio apartment for saleMoore House, Grosvenor Waterside, 2 Gatliff Road, SW1W
- A Modern Studio Apartment
- White Corian Fully Fittted Kitchen with Miele appliances
- A Wall Mounted Pull Down Double Bed
- Solid Oak Floors
- Underfloor Heating and Air Cooling.
- 24 Hour Concierge and Security
- Residents Gym and Spa
- 985 Year Lease
A modern studio apartment situated on the first floor of this popular development, benefitting from 24 hour concierge and security, lift, gym and spa.
The apartment is furnished to high standards benefitting from fully fitted open plan white Corian kitchen with Miele appliances, a wall mounted pull down double bed, solid oak floors, underfloor heating and air cooling.
Situated just moments from Sloane Square, Moore House is ideally positioned to enjoy all that the exclusive district of Chelsea has to offer, from world-class museums, theatres and restaurants, to a plethora of flagship designer stores and fast links to the City as well as London airports.
Property ref: 121_2450_4122874
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44794137.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4122874. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Life Residential, Westminster - sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.