2 bedroom apartment for saleAberfeldy Village, East India Dock, London, E14
- 775 sqft
- 1st floor
- North/South aspect
- Private balcony
- Wardrobes to master bedroom
- Integrated kitchen appliances
- Video entry phone system
- Excellent transport links to the City and Canary Wharf
A spacious and bright 775 sq. ft. 2 bedroom / 2 bathroom flat with parking located on the first floor with a dual aspect of north and south with a balcony.
The new Aberfeldy Village will see the creation of in excess of 1,000 new homes, an energy centre, new modern retail, community and health amenities, with public spaces and green oases woven into the built fabric. The £250m redevelopment project will be delivered in six phases over a 10 year period.
Features to note:
- 150 year lease
- 10 year NHBC guarantee
- Private balcony
- Paula Rosa hand-less kitchen units
- Integrated kitchen appliances including oven, hob, fridge freezer coffee machine, dishwasher and microwave (where applicable)
- Access to high speed broadband throughout
- Secure video entry phone system
- Walking distance to Canning Town station (Jubilee line) including the DLR station which provides direct access to the City Airport and Excel exhibition centre to the East and the City and Canary Wharf to the west.
- Stratford International, Westfield shopping centre and the Olympic Game site are 2 stops by tube to the East.
- Crossrail is scheduled for completion in 2018 which will provide direct routes to Heathrow, Liverpool Street, Tottenham Court Road, Bond Street and Paddington.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-44794515.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WED160477. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Colliers International, New Homes East. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.