3 bedroom penthouse for saleDuggan Drive, Chislehurst
- Probably the finest penthouse in Chislehurst
- 3669 Square feet of accommodation
- 3 bedrooms, 3 receptions, 3 bathrooms.
- 5 balconies to each of the principle rooms
Full Description Probably the finest penthouse in Chislehurst, set in an exclusive gated development only half a mile from Elmstead Woods station.
The property offers the equivalent accommodation (approx 3669 square feet) of a good size 5 bedroom detached house, yet you have the convenience of it all being on one level. It is also the perfect home if you spend time abroad as you can lock and leave the penthouse and not have to worry about the garden becoming overgrown. Another bonus is that there are two single garages and two separate spacious storage cupboards giving you plenty of space to store all those extra items you accumulate along the way. Secure private access can be gained directly into the penthouse from the lift. The accommodation is very spacious with well proportioned rooms. Master suite with his and her dressing rooms and ensuite. 2nd bedroom with ensuite. 3rd bedroom and guest bathroom. Drawing room, dining room, study and kitchen breakfast room. Balconies (5 in total) to each of the principal rooms, with great views. Underfloor heating,
Beautifully maintained, a unique and stunning property
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44799819.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101801004811. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by jdm, Chislehurst. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.