3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleClifton Crescent, Wheatley Hills, Doncaster
Sold STC £135,000
- Extended semi-detached property
- Three bedrooms
- Two reception rooms
- Spacious kitchen
- Popular location
- Chain free
Guide Price £135,000-£145,000 Are you looking for a spacious extended family home? Offering ample living accomodation with a generous rear garden with a garage.
Located in a quiet cul-de-sac in the sought after area of Wheatley Hills is this spacious & extended three bedroom semi-detached property.The property is available with no chain & provides ample living space for a family with two reception rooms,kitchen & a rear garden.
Access to the entrance hall.
Has a central heating radiator and laminate flooring. Access to the lounge, dining room and kitchen.
Has a rear facing single glazed window. Fitted with a wash hand basin and WC. There is lino flooring. Access to the hall with side access.
Lounge 13' 11" into bay x 11' 5" into breast recess ( 4.24m into bay x 3.48m into breast recess )
Has a front facing double glazed window, central heating radiator and gas fire with brick surround.
Dining Room 12' 7" x 10' 10" into breast recess ( 3.84m x 3.30m into breast recess )
Has a central heating radiator, gas fire and patio doors lead to the garden. Access to the entrance hall.
Kitchen 22' 8" x 6' 5" ( 6.91m x 1.96m )
Has side and rear facing double glazed window, central heating radiator and built in storage cupboard. Fitted with matching units with surfaces over housing the stainless steel sink and gas hob/oven with extractor fan. There is partial wall tiling and lino flooring. Access to the hall.
First Floor Landing
Has a side facing double glazed window and built in storage cupboard. Access to the bedrooms, bathroom and loft.
Bedroom One 14' 8" into bay x 8' 10" to wardrobe ( 4.47m into bay x 2.69m to wardrobe )
Has a front facing double glazed window, fitted wardrobes and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 7" x 10' 10" into recess ( 3.84m x 3.30m into recess )
Has a rear facing double glazed window, central heating radiator and built in storage cupboard.
Bedroom Three 19' 11" max x 9' 1" ( 6.07m max x 2.77m )
Has a rear facing double glazed window, central heating radiator, fitted wardrobes and a wash hand basin with surfaces over.
Has a front facing double glazed window and chrome towel rail. Fitted with a WC, wash hand basin, panelled bath and shower cubicle. There is partial wall tiling and lino flooring.
To the front of the property is an enclosed garden with mature shrubs. To the rear of the property is an enclosed lawned garden with mature shrubs. Access to the shed, front and dining room.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44800299.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DCR110462. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.