5 bedroom detached house for saleHammersley Lane, Penn, Buckinghamshire, HP10
Sold STC £1,299,000
- 5 bedrooms
- 2 reception rooms
- 3 bathrooms (2 en suite)
- kitchen/breakfast/family room
- double garage
- driveway parking for several vehicles
- approached via electric gates
- EPC Rating = B
Situated just outside of the village of Penn.
Penn village centre ¼ mile, Beaconsfield 4 miles, M40 (J3) 3 miles, Central London 26 miles and Heathrow 19 miles. London (Beaconsfield station to Marylebone) from 25 minutes.
Penn and Tylers Green have a thriving village community with historic public houses, churches, local schools and local shops for day to day needs. Hammersley Lane is conveniently located for the larger towns of Beaconsfield and Hi gh Wycombe with both offering good shopping and schooling facilities as well as, main line stations serving London Marylebone. There is also access to the M40 linking London, Heathrow and the national motorway network.
On the ground floor a recessed entrance porch leads in to a the reception hall with cloakroom and doors leading to the main reception rooms. The drawing room has a feature fireplace with limestone mantel and slate slips and hearth with casement doors to the rear garden. The dining room and study both enjoy a front aspect. The kitchen/breakfast/family room is a particular feature of the home and the present owners have added a very impressive orangery with views across the garden. The kitchen area is fitted with a comprehensive range of base and wall units and also a central console unit with granite work surfaces and a range of integrated appliances.
On the first floor there are five bedrooms and three bathrooms with Villeroy & Boch sanitary ware/fittings (two en suite). Bedroom three is currently used as a study and has an extensive range of custom built furniture.
Further details of specification within the property include: concrete first floor construction, sealed unit double glazed windows, extensive ceiling coving, panelled internal doors, wooden flooring to main reception rooms and hallway, tiled floors to kitchen/breakfast/family room, orangery and bathrooms with underfloor heating (also extends to the hallway), twin gas fired Potterton boilers, electrically operated garage door, computer wiring to all BT points and TV/FM points in most rooms.
The rear garden enjoys a westerly aspect with features including a wide paved terrace leading on to a large area of lawn with shaped flower and herbaceous borders with various specimen trees including silver birch and a fine magnolia. The whole provides a delightful setting being screened by close board fencing. To the far end of the garden there is an octagonal shaped summer house and a garden shed. Cold tap. Outside lighting.
General Remarks and Stipulations
Freehold with vacant possession on completion.
Please note that none of the services have been tested.
Wycombe District Council.
Strictly by appointment with Savills
Fixtures and Fittings
All curtains, light fittings and garden statuary are expressly excluded from the sale but may be available by separate negotiation.
Savills, their clients and any joint agents give notice that:
1. They are not authorised to make or give any representations or warranties in relation to the property either here or elsewhere, either on their own behalf or on behalf of their client or otherwise. They assume no responsibility for any statement that may be made in these particulars. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact.
2. Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive. It should not be assumed that the property has all necessary planning, building regulation or other consents and Savills have not tested any services, equipment or facilities. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Square Footage: 2,799 sq ft
From the centre of Beaconsfield new town continue over the railway bridge and straight ahead at the roundabout by Waitrose Supermarket. Continue along the Penn Road for approximately 3 miles and on entering Penn Village bear left (at the duck pond) into School Road. Turn left at the Old Queen's Head public house into Hammersley Lane and the property can be found on the right hand side after just over ½ mile.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44800302.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BCS160152. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Beaconsfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.