4 bedroom detached house for saleVincent Avenue, Shirley, Southampton
Sold STC £349,000
- Victorian Detached House
- Four Bedrooms
- Three Reception Rooms
- Kitchen/ Breakfast Room
- Cloakroom, Bathroom & En-Suite To Master
- Double Glazed & Gas Central Heating
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Driveway Parking
Located in a sought after part of Shirley within easy reach of popular schooling, St James Park and Southampton General Hospital, lies this substantial Victorian four bedroom detached residence offering well presented and spacious accommodation with retained character and charm.
Located in a sought after part of Shirley within easy reach of popular schooling, St James Park and Southampton General Hospital, lies this substantial Victorian detached residence that offers well presented and spacious accommodation complimented by retained period features and charm with fireplaces in most rooms.
Upon entering you are greeted by a reception hall, stairs rise to the first floor and on the ground floor there are three spacious reception rooms, re-fitted kitchen/breakfast room and a cloakroom.
Flowing off the first flooring landing are four bedrooms. The master bedroom is a large room equipped with built-in wardrobes and a shower room en-suite. The family bathroom has been updated and re-fitted with a modern white suite with contrasting tiling.
To the front of the house is a forecourt front garden and driveway providing off road parking. Gated side access takes you through to the rear garden. Finished with "Astro-Turf" and a paved patio adjacent to the house, fully enclosed with established edging borders.
Living Room 11' 11" x 16' 6" into bay ( 3.63m x 5.03m into bay )
Sitting Room 13' x 10' 11" ( 3.96m x 3.33m )
Dining Room 11' 6" x 13' max ( 3.51m x 3.96m max )
Kitchen/ Breakfast Room 11' 8" x 10' 5" ( 3.56m x 3.18m )
Bedroom One 16' 7" into bay x 10' 8" ( 5.05m into bay x 3.25m )
En-Suite Shower Room
Bedroom Two 12' 8" x 10' 3" ( 3.86m x 3.12m )
Bedroom Three 11' 9" x 6' ( 3.58m x 1.83m )
Bedroom Four 4' x 6' ( 1.22m x 1.83m )
Forecourt & Rear Garden
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44800317.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SOU109213. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Southampton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.