3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleParkstone Road, Hull
Sold STC £140,000
- GUIDE PRICE £140,000 - £150,000
- Recently refurbished 3 bed semi
- Modern Kitchen & Bathroom
- Through lounge plus sunroom
- Good sized garden/garage
Situated in a popular location close to amenities, early viewing is essential!
This three bedroom property has been fully refurbished to a high standard throughout and is offered to the market with no chain. Situated in a popular location close to amenities, early viewing is essential! Briefly comprising of entrance hall, wc, kitchen, through lounge/dining area and sunroom. To the first floor there are three bedrooms and modern bathroom and outside there is a driveway leading to a single garage and good sized garden to rear.
Double glazed front entrance door with glazed side panel, stairs to first floor landing with understairs cupboard, radiator and wood grain effect laminate flooring.
Comprising low flush wc, wash hand basin and complementary tiling.
Lounge 12' x 11' 4" ( 3.66m x 3.45m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, feature wall mounted electric fire and radiator.
Dining Area 12' 10" max x 9' 4" plus recesses ( 3.91m max x 2.84m plus recesses )
Sun Room 9' x 6' 8" ( 2.74m x 2.03m )
Double glazed french doors to garden, radiator and wood effect flooring.
Kitchen 16' 9" max x 7' 9" max ( 5.11m max x 2.36m max )
Fitted wall and base units with contrasting work surfaces, stainless steel sink drainer unit, tiled splashback, electric oven, gas hob, cooker hood, plumbing for washing machine, radiator and double glazed window to the side and rear aspect.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed window to the side aspect and loft access.
Bedroom 1 13' 5" max x 11' 1" max ( 4.09m max x 3.38m max )
Double glazed window to the front and side aspect and radiator.
Bedroom 2 10' 3" plusdoor access area x 9' 8" ( 3.12m plusdoor access area x 2.95m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect and radiator.
Bedroom 3 8' 5" x 5' 9" ( 2.57m x 1.75m )
Double glazed windows to two elevations, radiator and loft access.
Being majority tiled and comprising of panelled bath with shower over, wash hand basin, low flush wc, heated towel radiator and double glazed windows to two elevations.
There is concrete hardstanding to the front offering off street parking with side access to driveway leading to single detached garage. The rear garden is a particular feature of the property and is mainly laid to lawn with mature shrubs and borders. The garage has up and over door, power and lighting and personnel door to side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44800329.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NEA115134. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hull Newland Avenue. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.