2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleGreen Lanes, Wylde Green, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
Sold STC £249,950
- A superbly appointed and characterful two bedroom traditional Victorian semi detached property in this convenient and most desirable location
- Enclosed entrance porch
- Reception Hall
- Good sized Lounge, Separate dining room
- Fitted kitchen
- Two bedrooms
- Excellent sized main bathroom
- Superb sized and pleasant rear garden
- Off road parking
- Gas central heating
Bill Tandy and Company are delighted to offer for sale this truly characterful and much improved two bedroom semi detached home. Ideally positioned to benefit from the nearby amenities including Chester Road railway station for fast cross city services into Birmingham City centre and shopping facilities at nearby Wylde Green. Due to the deceptive nature and condition of the accommodation, an early internal inspection of the property is considered absolutely essential.
Property ref: 121_1060_4239259
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44800341.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4239259. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bill Tandy & Co, Four Oaks. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.