3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleEardisley Close, Matchborough East, Redditch
Sold STC £139,950
- Three-Bedroom End-Terraced House
- Convenient & Well-established Location
- Spacious Lounge & Kitchen/Diner
- Master Bedroom with Wardrobe
- Guest WC & Re-Fitted Bathroom
- Pleasant Rear Garden
- Good-sized Bedrooms
- EPC Rating = D59
This Well-Presented Three-Bedroom End-Terraced House enjoys a convenient location set within a well-established residential area of Matchborough East. The property provides good access to the local amenities, schooling, bus route, Arrow Valley Lake and to the national road networks.
The layout briefly comprises: Entrance Hallway, Spacious Living Room and a Through Kitchen/Dining Room to the Ground Floor; Master Bedroom with Walk-in Storage/Wardrobe, Second Double Bedroom, Good-sized Third Bedroom and a Re-fitted Family Bathroom to the First Floor.
The property further benefits from Pleasant Rear Garden, Double Glazing and Gas-fired Central Heating System.
6' 5'' x 2' 6'' (1.95m x 0.76m)
14' 2'' x 11' 5'' (4.31m x 3.48m)
17' 4'' x 11' 9'' (max) 9' 5'' (min) (5.28m x 3.58m)
Stairs To First Floor Landing
14' 3'' x 9' 5'' (4.34m x 2.87m)
11' 1'' x 9' 9'' (3.38m x 2.97m)
11' 1'' x 6' 8'' (3.38m x 2.03m)
5' 11'' x 6' 9'' (1.80m x 2.06m)
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44800482.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7171412. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by A P Morgan Estate Agents, Redditch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.