3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHeol Celyn, Church Village, Pontypridd, CF38 1RU
Sold STC £137,500
- LARGE REAR GARDEN
- SUNNY SOUTH-WEST FACING
- RE-FITTED KITCHEN
- RE-FITTED BATHROOM
- OFF ROAD PARKING
- DOWNSTAIRS WC
- UTILITY AREA
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING -COMBI
**MODERN RE-FITTED KITCHEN AND BATHROOM**
**LARGE SOUTH FACING GARDEN PLOT plus OFF ROAD PARKING**
Dylan Davies are pleased to offer for sale this 3 bedroom semi-detached home located in an enviable position in Church Village, within easy walking distance to a host of local amenities, schools and bus stops.
Internally this lovely property is well maintained and has recently been updated by the current owners and would prove to be an excellent first time buy or suitable to those wishing to be close to local amenities.
Internally the accommodation comprises of a front facing sitting room, a rear lounge with access to the conservatory which overlooks the rear garden, a re-fitted modern kitchen with window to the side elevation, a side utility room with adjoining downstairs WC, three good sized bedrooms and a first floor re-fitted family bathroom.
Externally the property boasts a large enclosed rear garden plot with a sunny south facing aspect mainly laid to paved patio with a spacious decked area ideal for entertaining.
Further benefits include gas central heating via a combination boiler, double glazing and a gated driveway providing off road parking for at least two cars.
**EARLY VIEWING ADVISED**
* HALL: 0.84m x 2.72m (2' 9" x 8' 11")
* FRONT SITTING ROOM: 3.12m x 2.74m (min) (10' 3" x 9')
* REAR LOUNGE: 4.19m x 2.69m (13' 9" x 8' 10")
* CONSERVATORY: 3.07m x 2.16m (10' 1" x 7' 1")
* KITCHEN (re-fitted): 2.26m x 3.12m (7' 5" x 10' 3")
* UTILITY AREA: 1.42m x 1.73m (4' 8" x 5' 8")
* DOWNSTAIRS WC: 1.42m x 0.91m (4' 8" x 3')
* LANDING AREA: 2.82m x 0.76m (9' 3" x 2' 6")
* BEDROOM ONE: 4.06m x 2.67m (13' 4" x 8' 9")
* BEDROOM TWO: 3.89m x 2.64m (12' 9" x 8' 8")
* BEDROOM THREE: 2.67m x 2.39m (8' 9" x 7' 10")
* BATHROOM (re-fitted): 1.42m x 2.64m (4' 8" x 8' 8")
* FRONT GARDEN & DRIVEWAY
* REAR GARDEN (south-west facing)
This property is sold on a freehold basis.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11275. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dylan Davies Estate Agents, Tonteg. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.