3 bedroom semi-detached house for salePaganel Drive, Dudley
Sold STC £200,000
- Deceptively Spacious Traditional Semi Detached Property
- Three Large Bedrooms
- Fantastically Sized Throughout
- Two Reception Rooms
- Fitted Kitchen With Utility Room
- Ample Off Road Parking With 15ft Garage
- Tremendously Sized Rear Garden
- Prestigious And Very Sought After Location
A deceptively spacious traditional three bedroom property which is of a good size throughout, benefiting from three large bedrooms, two reception rooms and a fitted kitchen with utility room. Externally the property boasts ample off road parking with drive way and garage
A deceptively spacious traditional three bedroom property which is of a good size throughout, benefiting from three large bedrooms, two reception rooms and a fitted kitchen with utility room. Externally the property boasts ample off road parking with drive way and garage, to the rear of the property is the extremely spacious mature rear garden.
This family home is within proximity to local amenities, school and transport links.
To book your private viewing please call Shipways on 01384 238779
Front Of The Property
Front of the property benefiting from dropped kerb for ample off road parking and garden leading to the property entrance
Front door leading to the entrance porch with access to:-
Internal door leading to the alarmed residence and entrance hall with under stairs storage cupboard front facing double glazed window and central heating radiator
Down stairs tiled cloakroom with w.c, and wash basin
Lounge 16' 5" into bay x 11' 9" ( 5.00m into bay x 3.58m )
Spacious family lounge with rear facing double glazed square bay window, two central heating radiators, original tiled fireplace and light fixtures to wall
Dining Room 16' 9" into bay x 11' 9" onto recess ( 5.11m into bay x 3.58m onto recess )
Dining room with front facing double glazed square bay window with central heating radiator wooden surround fire place and electric fire
Kitchen 14' 3" max x 8' 4" ( 4.34m max x 2.54m )
Fitted kitchen with matching wall cupboards and base units incorporating a sink and drainer with central heating radiator and rear facing double glazed window
Utility Room 10' x 7' 10" slanted roof ( 3.05m x 2.39m slanted roof )
Utility room with rear facing double glazed window and door leading to the rear of the property
Three stage winding staircase accessing the first floor landing with storage cupboard and loft access
Bedroom One 16' 7" x 11' 11" into recess ( 5.05m x 3.63m into recess )
Double bedroom with original doors, front facing double glazed square bay window, central heating radiator, original tiled feature fireplace and fitted wardrobes
Bedroom Two 14' x 11' 11" ( 4.27m x 3.63m )
Double bedroom with rear facing double glazed window, central heating radiator, and tiled feature fireplace
Bedroom Three 9' min x 7' 10" min ( 2.74m min x 2.39m min )
Bedroom with rear facing double glazed window and fitted wardrobe
Fully tiled bathroom with side facing double glazed window, wash basin, sit in bath with shower and airing cupboard
Separate w.c, on the first floor with side facing double glazed window
Rear Of The Property
Beautiful, mature and private rear garden with patio area and steps down to the fantastically sized rear lawn boasting conifer trees and borders
Garage 15' 3" x 8' ( 4.65m x 2.44m )
Garage to the front of the property with power points, up and over doors with light fixtures
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44801475.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DLY100676. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Dudley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.