1 bedroom flat for saleBraemar Avenue, London
• A well presented and maintained one bedroom ground floor purpose built 1930’s type maisonette with own front door to street in this popular residential road.
• This property is located towards the Neasden Lane North end of the road, and viewing is highly recommended for any buyer to appreciate the excellent well kept nature of this property and its many features.
• Gas central heating
• Double glazed windows
• Garage to the rear of property
• Own fenced rear garden
• Own front door to street
• Chain free sale
• The nearest station is Neasden (Jubilee Line)
Property ref: 121_2457_4273312
12’8” x 11’ (3.85m x 3.35m) Wood flooring. Double glazed patio doors to rear garden. Built-in cupboard.
13’3” x 11’10” (4.03m x 3.61m) Built-in wardrobes to one wall. Double glazed bay window. Wood flooring.
8’6” x 7’10” (2.60m x 2.38m) Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Built-in wall mounted cabinets and matching base cabinets with work surfaces above. Gas central heating and hot water boiler. Built-in gas hob with oven below and extractor hood above hob. Plumbed for washing machine. Double glazed door to rear garden.
Panelled bath with mixer tap and shower above with shower screen. Low level WC with concealed cistern. Wash hand basin with cupboard below. Ceramic tiling to floor and walls.
Wood flooring. Under-stairs cupboard
Front garden. Own fenced rear garden with patio area and potential to extend the property further. Detached garage to rear of property (approached via a rear service road).
Lease, ground rent and service charge to be confirmed
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44802075.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4273312. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hoopers, Neasden. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.