1 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHempbridge Road, Selby, YO8
Sold by Us
- No chain
- Off street parking for up to 3 cars
- New kitchen with breakfast bar
- New bathroom and shower cubicle
- Designer gas fire
- Oak flooring
- Recently decorated
- New carpets
- Rental income up to £450 pcm
- Council tax band A
A delightful ONE bedroom semi-detached house with dressing room in this favoured position within convenient distance of local schools, shops, road and public transport links.
Offering ample and well maintained accommodation, this property benefits from light, spacious living and many fine features.
Please see the many photographs that accompany this listing and the indicative floor plan for further detail. The best way to appreciate this property is to arrange a viewing appointment which you can do seven days a week by calling the number above or clicking on the contact link provided.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44802345.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ezj-odl. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Emoov, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.