3 bedroom terraced house for saleTintern Close, Eastbourne
- Spacious Three Bedroom Terrace
- Well Presented Throughout
- Good Sized Rear Garden
- Popular Residential Location
- Being Sold Chain Free
- GUIDE PRICE £160,000-£180,000
GUIDE PRICE £160,000-£180,000
Spacious and very well presented three bedroom mid terraced house. Located in a quiet residential area in Hampden park, close to the local shops, train station & amenities. with generous garden and sold chain free.
CALL TO ARRANGE A VIEWING
GUIDE PRICE £160,000-£180,000
Hampden Park. Spacious and very well presented three bedroom mid terraced house. Located in a quiet residential area in Hampden park, close to the local shops, train station, good schools & amenities with Eastbourne town centre and mainline train station a short drive. In good decorative order with large kitchen/diner , living room, three good sized bedrooms and bathroom with separate WC. Also benefiting from generous gardens with patio seating area, extending to lawn. Being sold chain free. bookings are required.
Double glazed door to the front into entrance hall with storage cupboard, radiator and cupboard housing meters.
Living Room 14' 7" x 10' 3" ( 4.45m x 3.12m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, radiator, TV point, storage cupboard and door to the garden.
Kitchen / Diner 12' 6" max x 11' 3" max ( 3.81m max x 3.43m max )
Fitted kitchen comprising of wall and base units with work surface over, integrated stainless steel sink and drainer unit, tiled splashback, electric oven, gas hob with cooker hood over, plumbing for washing machine, central heating boiler and double glazed window to the front.
Stairs from the ground floor entrance hall to the first floor landing with loft access, airing cupboard, two radiators and storage cupboard.
Bedroom 1 14' 7" max x 11' 7" max ( 4.45m max x 3.53m max )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, .
Bedroom 2 9' 4" x 8' 5" ( 2.84m x 2.57m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect.
Bedroom 3 8' 9" x 7' 11" ( 2.67m x 2.41m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect
Comprising of panel enclosed bath with mixer taps and shower attachment over, pedestal wash hand basin and double glazed window to the front aspect.
With WC and double glazed window to the front aspect.
Private rear garden with patio seating area extending to area enclosed by wood fencing panels, mostly laid to lawn.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44802678.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference EBN109715. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Eastbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.