2 bedroom lodge for saleSt Tinney Farm, Otterham, Cornwall, PL32 9TA
- Outstanding countryside views
- Located on a 34 acre private country estate, close to the sea and award winning beaches/Dog friendly
- Small multi-award winning development, with Trip Advisor 'Certificate of Excellence'
- Use of outdoor heated swimming pool, 5 fishing lakes and games room
- Parking for two cars
- Gas central heating and double glazing
- Two en-suite bathrooms
- High quality free-standing furniture
- LCD TV and DVD player/Feature fireplace in lounge
- High quality kitchen appliances, fridge, freezer, dishwasher and washing machine
NEW Two Bed Wessex Sanctuary (50 x 22) 2017
Two double bedrooms and two en-suites
With moody hues, subtle patterns and cutting-edge furniture, the Sanctuary provides a wonderful, atmospheric environment and the perfect holiday retreat.
Unique exterior styling and features make this lodge really special. Beautiful A-grade cedar cladding (other claddings available), mean the Sanctuary fits perfectly into countryside settings, not just providing a view, but complimenting it. There’s an integrated BBQ area with Smeg grill off the dining area; perfect for eating al fresco, and an integrated decking area off the master bedroom provides couples with the perfect space to enjoy time-out. French doors to the lounge and dining areas allow the living space to open-up outside, and square leaded glazing gives a contemporary, relaxed feel.
Inside this lodge is equally exceptional. Within the open-plan living space with its white panelled, vaulted ceilings, exposed feature beams and natural oak, engineered wood flooring (to the kitchen and dining areas), the luxurious lounge provides a wonderful environment for relaxing or entertaining alike. Here there’s a large, comfortable ‘Jefferson’ style corner sofa, low storage footstool and designer, weathered oak sideboard. Feature wallpaper in moody greys then flows through into the dining area which features a Willis & Gambier contemporary dining suite, illuminated by sleek pendant lighting.
The large kitchen area is every foodies dream. Designer Smeg appliances include a range cooker with extractor hood, splash back and wok support, pizza stone, dishwasher and washer dryer – there’s even a Smeg sink! There’s also a Samsung black gloss American fridge-freezer and Bosch microwave. A large kitchen island with wine cooler and wine rack, ‘Gallo’ style kitchen units and a Silestone, Coral Clay worktop finish the look.
In the master bedroom the warehouse / loft living style continues but with a French colonial twist. Here an elaborate King-size four-poster bed, chest with marble top, matching bedside tables, Italian leather chair and Whitechapel bookcase can be found. A large walk-in wardrobe then leads through into a luxurious en-suite wet-room with walk-in shower.
The second bedroom has more of a vintage feel and includes freestanding Harvard oak twin beds, bedside cabinet, tallboy, vintage leather stool and an Italian leather chair. Fitted wardrobes with sliding doors provide plenty of space for a holiday wardrobe and a fully-tiled family bathroom with shower over bath means that no-one misses out in the luxury stakes!
This lodge is also available with the additional options of a fully fitted utility room and third bedroom.
- BS3632:2015 compliant and protected by a 10-year Gold Shield structural warranty
- Pitched tiled roof (guaranteed for 40 years)
- PVCu double glazing with 10-year frame warranty and 5-year glazing warranty
- Integrated BBQ area to the living area with stainless steel Smeg BBQ grill and extractor hood
- Integrated decking area to the master bedroom with designer metal chairs
- A-grade cedar cladding (other claddings available)
- French doors to the lounge and dining areas
- Square leaded glazing to the living area and master bedroom
- White panelled, vaulted ceilings
- Exposed feature beams to the living space and master bedroom
- Natural oak engineered wood flooring
- Hessian backed carpet with underlay
- ‘Jefferson’ style corner sofa with scatter cushions and low storage foot stool
- Coach House, weathered oak sideboard and blackboard with hooks
- Willis & Gambier Hornchurch dining table with Hainault chairs and Bow Church bench
- ‘Gallo’ style kitchen units with soft / self-close doors and drawers and in-set Smeg sink
- Smeg appliances including a range cooker with extractor hood, splash-back and wok support, pizza stone with handle, dishwasher and washer dryer
- Samsung black gloss American fridge-freezer and Bosch microwave
- Kitchen island with wine cooler and wine rack
- Silestone, Coral Clay worktop and up-stand
- Lined curtains, Roman blinds and Venetian blinds
- Freestanding Coach House bedroom furniture including a French colonial style King-size four poster bed, mirror, two drawer chest with marble top, two bedside tables with marble tops and an Italian leather chair
- Willis & Gambier Whitechapel bookcase to the master bedroom
- Fitted wardrobes with sliding doors to the second bedroom and freestanding Coach House furniture including Harvard oak, twin beds, bedside cabinet and tall boy, a blackboard with hooks, vintage leather stool and an Italian leather chair
- En-suite wet room with walk-in shower with over-size soaker
- Fully tiled family bathroom with shower over bath
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-44802921.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7244627. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sell My Group, Manchester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.