3 bedroom terraced house for saleCoedpenmaen Road, Trallwn, Pontypridd, CF37 4LR
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- SHOW HOME STANDARD
- IDEAL FIRST TIME BUY
- RE-FITTED KITCHEN
- FIRST FLOOR RE-FITTED BATHROOM
- PRIVATE REAR GARDEN
- uPVC DOUBLE GLAZING
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING - Combi
**DECEPTIVELY SPACIOUS & FULLY MODERNISED TERRACED HOUSE FINISHED TO A SHOW HOME STANDARD TO INCLUDE A RE-FITTED KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM & FIRST FLOOR BATHROOM**
Dylan Davies are pleased to offer for sale this 3 bedroom terraced house in Trallwn, Pontypridd. Internal viewing is highly recommended on this renovated and beautifully presented mid terraced home conveniently located for amenities, bus links, schools and main roads.
The accommodation comprises of entrance lobby, open plan lounge/diner, modern fitted kitchen with breakfast bar. Furthermore the property benefits from re-fitted first floor bathroom and three good sized bedrooms.
Externally there is a private rear garden which leads out to a useful garage with rear access lane.
Further benefits include gas central heating via a combination boiler and uPVC double glazing.
**EARLY VIEWING IS ESSENTIAL**
* ENTRANCE HALL
* LOUNGE: 4.65m x 6.83m (15' 3" x 22' 5")
* KITCHEN/DINER: 4.65m x 4.27m (15' 3" x 14')
* LANDING AREA
* BEDROOM ONE: 3.71m x 2.44m (12' 2" x 8')
* BEDROOM TWO: 2.97m x 2.84m (9' 9" x 9' 4")
* BEDROOM THREE: 2.97m x 2.06m (9' 9" x 6' 9")
* FAMILY BATHROOM
* REAR GARDEN
This property is sold on a freehold basis.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11527. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dylan Davies Estate Agents, Tonteg. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.